chapter 6

Cousin (Part 6)
_______________
Previous part: (JM:oopps,,sorry...hehe)

Next
_____
Tae and Yoongi looked at the main door and found Jimin with doorknob in his hand?!! Okay,,he just broke the doorknob...(well, JM is too clumsy here)
Tae: yeah,,,why you break everything you touch?

JM: I swear I was just coming in....!!

Tae: yeah yeah... whatever,,just come

The whole time Yoongi was starting at them boringly cz it's common,,but deep inside his heart was not normal,,it was going to come out but will he accept this? Nope....
The three of them was eating when everyone came there except Jungkook...(he is sleeping)
Soobin: good morning everyone....

RM: good morning from me too,,

Tae/JM/YG: good morning appa/uncle...

They had some chitchat while eating like the fathers asking vmin about their study and telling YG to join company soon...like this their breakfast was done although Tae couldn't eat much without his hyungie...
After breakfast
_______________
JM: hey,, Tae...how are you now?

Tae: I'm fine,,what will happen to me,

JM: umm,, about the boys you know... JK hyung called me and then asked about you and when I said all that things he just cut the call..I was out of town so I couldn't come..(said in one go)

Tae: yeah... take some breath will you? So this is the reason he took me out..hmm,,,

Tae didn't say anything further,he was thinking something,,just then JM said he needed to use washroom,,so JM excused himself and went to do his personal businessue...

JM was washing hands after his personal businessue,,just then he felt someone was behind him,,he turned around just to wide his eyes...... :))
Back to Tae
_____________
Tae was sitting alone when Jin called him and asked him to wake JK up,,so now he was standing in front of JK's room,,he knocked once, twice but no answer,so he tried to open the door and it was unlocked..he entered inside and saw JK sleeping with bare back with bums up.. Tae was looking at him with God knows which feelings in his ocean eyes,,

Tae went closer and sat next to JK sleeping figure,,he felt his cheeks hitting up,,the almost necked JK only to watch for him,,he was feeling so giddy,..he wanted it just like this,, waking up in his hyungie's arm,,admire him while JK is asleep,,make breakfast for him,,wake him up saying he was late for work..
He wanted to feel the feeling to live a life like this...cz he had feeling for HIS HYUNGIE....
Yess,,,he loved his hyung since he came to know about the feelings although he is not mature enough but still...he always wanted JK whenever he watched how his momma and eomma wake their husbands.. takes care of them,,kiss their cheeks and forhead...he just wanted to feel how it feels like to be treated like that by JK...he doesn't want to be perfect but he does want to be a perfect WIFEY...
Perfect WIFEY for his JUNGKOOK

Tae was imagining like usual but got startled when JK wrapped his arms around Tae's waist in his sleep...(Tae was wearing crop top,,he has feminine body) Tae's breath hitched when JK nuzzled his nose in Tae's bare stomach.. JK was feeling so soft against his face and lips so he hide his face their more...Tae was closing his eyes feeling the sensation which was given by his hyungie...he slowly grabbed JK's hair by one hand as another one was clutching onto the bedsheet... JK's hot breath touching Tae's bare stomach and waist making Tae feel dizzy,, Tae widened his eyes when he felt cold on his waist...he slowly opened his eyes and looked down only to see...
Jk SUCKING his side waist in his sleep?!!!
Tae bit his lips so harshly not to make any sound...he didn't expect this,, JK was sucking like a baby there,, Tae was sure this is gonna leave marks there... JK's wrapped arms started to unwrap just to hold Tae's waist to keep the thing in place which he was sucking like his last meal in his sleep cz Tae was moving too much... Tae's lips were about to cut,,he was biting them too much harshly... Tae was controlling his best not to moan but he moaned loudly when JK licked and sucked there harshly,,,
By Tae's noises,, JK abruptly sat down on the bed,,he was drooling,,hair messy,,eyes closed
Tae was breathing heavily with closed eyes.. JK rubbed his eyes and slowly opened just to see a messy Tae,,,bangs on his face,eyes closed,lips red like blood, small tears slipping through his closed eyes... JK was too confused to ask something,,then his eyes went to Tae's waist which was looking like some animal attacked him and marked there,,he held Tae by his waist to have a better look,,he made Tae sit on his lap .. Tae shivered at that but said nothing,, JK examined the bruises and understood the matter,,he was angry thinking who the fuck touched Tae like that but suddenly he realized he was also sucking something soft in sleep and Tae was in this state next to him when he opened his eyes,,he connected the dots and it didn't take much time to realize what just happened...
JK's hand was shivering,,he was panicking thinking Tae must be thinking him as a pervert or something,,he sat there quietly with Tae on his lap,,,his breath was all over Tae's neck.. nobody said anything.. they're sitting like that for 15 minutes when they heard the door opening sound... Jin was here cz Tae was taking so much time to get down with JK..
The moment he entered Tae quickly sat on bed and covered his waist and JK looked at Jin with tired eyes,,he was looking like a zoombi
Jin looked at them suspiciously but said nothing,,he just went away calling Tae to help him in kitchen to take breakfast for JK... Tae nooded and was about to left the room when JK grabbed his hand looking down...

Look forward to this story and support ❣️