chapter 33

Cousin (Part 33)
_________________

Everyone was now in a room where Jimin was unconsciously laying down on bed and doctor checking him...the whole situation was really chaotic yet tensed,, YG was panicking so much thinking Jimin again got panick attack because of his father,,he was literally about to cry.. JK was supporting YG,, JM's mouth was treated and now J-hope and Lisa was with her to comfort her while other members were also present there,,Jenni.. Soobin and Yeonjun was with Tae cz he was so worried for JM and exhausted by the whole incident that he was being uneasy,, RM and Jin was sitting either side of Jimin worriedly... really...if Jimin could see this scene he would again burst into cry for having such a family..

Everyone was waiting for the doctor to say something ... YG was now restless yet impatient... JK was also looking at Tae's direction time to time being worried for both vmin...he knew Tae was worried for his only best friend,, finally the doctor got up with a small smile on his face seeing YG's tensed figure..

YG: what happened? What did you checked? He is fine right? Nothing is wrong-----

Dc: relax young man...he is fine,,it's common in this state... nothing to worry

Jk: wdym this state? He is okay or not?

RM: yeah just say already doctor..

Dc: well I guess you guys don't know,, actually your son in law is I week pregnant...

Everyone gasped widening their eyes with the news... YG's world stopped then and there,, finally one drop of tear rolled down his cheeks which he was controlling till now..
Everyone went silent hearing doctor... nobody expected this to hear this early but nothing is impossible when you're dating Yoongi...so everyone understood...

Dc: I'll take my leave now... congrats man..

Sb left with doctor and everyone also decided to give the newly wedded couple some time.. they can ask them about it later..cz right now nor YG nor JM was stable to answer anything in this moment so they left from there with still shocked soul...Jin was literally jumping inside thinking he will become grandpa of two baby's now.. Tae was all giddy thinking someone will call him Eomma too like he used to call Jin... Jk was happy too... everyone was happy,, Kai was out of house cz doctor asked to bring some medicine while he checked JM and since he was only one free he went to bring them,,
After coming out of the room everyone silently went to living room... Tae on JK's arm,,Lisa and J-hope helping Mrs. Park,, RM and Jin ahead of them and Jenni and Yeonjun following taekook
They all came to couch and sat there like robot without any expression..they all looked at each other and suddenly all of them screamed in joy being happy with yoonmin's news,,all of them started to giggle and dance in tiny with so much excitement except JK who was busy handling Tae to keep him still and safe...Tae's small baby bump already visible a little...
After their goofiness all of them hugged each other then Jin, Yeonjun and Jenni went to bring some sweet meanwhile Kai and Soobin was also back...

YG was now sitting beside JM's head caressing his hairs staring at JM's pale face,, he kissed JM's hair...his tears aren't stopping,, his baby was going to gift him another baby,, he hugged JM cuddling him close to himself...he thought their wedding day will be memorable but didn't think it would be this much memorable and special...he slept hugged JM's sleeping figure....

The next day when JM woke up he was met with everyone in front of him with flowers chocolates cakes gifts and so on...he was overwhelmed with the amount of love he was getting... YG already told him the good news with a morning round... JM saw so many balloons and tiny tiny plushie and toys here and there,,some shopping bags there with baby clothes..he smiled fondly seeing their love toward him..his eyes become teary... everyone hugged him saying...*awwww*......

Already 1 week past away after that day...days were as usual passing...Jimin is two weeks pragnent and Tae is 3 and half months pregnant..what made everyone surprised is Tae's baby bump was becoming big day by day despite being just 3 months pregnant... usually the baby bump is visible fully after 4 months or so... JK was also extra careful towards Tae now... yoonmin was also doing well... YG was so careful with JM...he will take a break from Hybe after a month or two for Jimin...

Right now Taekook were cuddling in their room..well Tae was cuddling JK who was busy talking with "Future Jeon"... Tae was caressing his hairs softly closing his eyes...he was smiling time to time hearing JK's baby voice and giggling sounds while taking with their unborn child.... JK was hugging Tae's waist resting his head on Tae's chest talking with Tae's baby bump.. JK was so busy with his baby that he unknowningly moved his head which made Tae hiss... JK stopped and abruptly lifted his head ....

Jk: baby you okay? Did I hurt you anywhere? I'm sorr----

Tae: hubby!!! It's okay....it's just my breast pain (shyly)

Jk realized making a *oow* face looking down at Tae's chest area,,,Tae's breasts were more swallowen yet big... it looked so full of milk and JK wanted a taste... Tae got what JK was thinking examining JK's stare... before he could say something JK already lifted his top up attacking on his meal... Tae moaned at JK's mouth's cold feeling...he cultched on JK's hair tightly getting turned on...he was already always needy because of his hormones now JK was so close to him sucking his breast in order to have some milk out of it made him turned on more,, JK was sucking Tae's boobs like a baby who is hungry for decades... Tae was feeling like he would c@m just by JK's suck..but nevertheless he was feeling relieved too..his muscles were relaxed by JK's sucking

JK was sucking Tae's boobs harshly being frustrated why nothing coming out.... Tae wanted to laugh but he couldn't due to moaning...

Tae: h...hubby,,,mmm....calm d..down ahh,, (JK stopped) I'm just 3 and half months pregnant.. it won't come out now.. it'll take time..mmm....

Jk again started to suck making Tae moan loudly... JK was all over Tae's body...hands roaming all over Tae's body,,his d!ck rubbing Tae's ass since Tae's legs were wrapped around JK's torso.. Tae was now loosing his control,,he started to grind against JK's member... JK groaned at that still sucking... Tae's buds were now red due to harsh suck..
Tae wanted to kiss JK so badly so he tried to free JK from his boobs but no use.... Tae was now impatient...

Tae: ummmm....hubby please,,I need you...ahh it won't come ou-------

Tae couldn't complete his sentence when his breast started to lick... JK left the nipple and milk started to come out with force directly wetting JK's face... JK smirked at Tae being successful... Tae was more that shocked cz everything in his pregnancy was too much early.... JK's face with collarbone was wet with Tae's milk now... JK licked his lips tasting the milk later saying..*so delicious*.... Tae was stunned to speak... JK again attached his lips to Tae's breasts sucking good amount of milk then leaving it...he hovered over Tae and attached their lips.... Tae opened his mouth to kiss but JK poured his own milk inside his mouth making him taste his own milk...it was really hot there... JK started to kiss Tae roughly
He was scenting Tae, kissing and rubbing his body like a Alpha in his heat.... Tae was now out of control so he started to unbutton JK's shirt making him shirtless... JK also undressed Tae attacking on Tae's boobs again...soon there was moaning and groaning all around the room..

Jk: you're so tasty baby.....your needy h@le along with your tasty sweet milk....ahh...yeah just like that...

Tae: ahhh....ahh....ummmm

Jk: no doubt my baby is going to be strong like me...your milk is so good to taste ahh...I want more of it....huh..

Tae: h...hub..hubby ahhhhhhh(loud moan)

Jk: (high speed thrust) daddy baby boy...daddy it is...

Tae: d..daddy...ahh I'm I'm close ummm

Jk: me too baby....let's c@m together hmm? I'll give all my milk to you then you'll give me yours....

Tae c@m hard hearing JK's talks JK following after him... JK pulled out laying beside Tae breathing heavily... Tae kissed JK who kissed back...after 10 minutes both of them fall asleep

Now our bunny found another thing to be obsessed with..he wants his wife's milk as his meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner if it's possible...he sure can't stay alive now without having this...:)