chapter 12

Cousin (Part 12)
_________________

Everyone was in the hospital including Jimin.. after JK fall asleep beside Tae Yj confronted Soobin as he was blaming Soobin for this,, Soobin himself also blamed his own self cz he thought Tae did that because of the marriage thing,,it's kinda true though but not completely.. Jin and RM stopped Yj from creating a scene in the hospital..Jin made them understand the situation that Tae has feeling for JK in his own way and everyone got silent after that... JK was sleeping peacefully when Tae gained his conscious...he felt something heavy in his chest after opening eyes,,he looked at the side and found JK hugging his waist resting his face in the crook of Tae's neck.. Tae was surprised at that why JK was there with him but nothing was coming out from his mouth.. Tae looked at JK for some moment then closed his eyes thinking JK was guilty that's why he was with Tae,, nothing else,,what's there anyways... right??
Jk felt shifted in his sleep and felt something too soft against his face,,he nuzzled there founding it comfortable... other hand Tae opened his eyes quickly as soon as JK shifted his head from neck to Tae's CheSt....:) He looked down at JK and found JK nuzzling his face on Tae's chest.. Tae felt shiver all over his body... JK again touching him in his sleep and he won't even remember this,, Tae was weak cz he was asleep for 48 hours and didn't eat anything so he couldn't push JK away...by JK's struggle of searching better position Tae's shirt's upper 2-3 button was opened and Tae's cleavage was visible (Tae has feminine body remember) Tae's eyes widened when JK hugged him more close and his lips touching Tae's cleavage.. Tae tried to move but couldn't due to weakness and JK's heavy weight.. JK started to nuzzle there more founding soft and Tae knew if this continues JK will start to suck there soon...but before JK could do something Jin entered there,,and found Tae was awake..he became happy and called everyone,,by this JK also got up from sleep and sat up on bed rubbing his eyes while Tae breathed out which he was holding... JK become happy seeing Tae awake...Tae subtly buttoned up his shirt cz nobody knew about his feminine structure of body and it was that much visible for others so a bra would do the work hiding his puffed up chest..he was worried about his unusual change of body but then he understood that it's rare case having a body like women in his biology class so he accepted himself but he was unsure of others that what will they say or think...but again he made his mind understand that his family loves him the way he is so he is happy...now back to the story..

Jin: are you okay my baby....

Yj: are you feeling any pain my baby? Tell Momma,, Momma will make pain go away..

Tae just looked at them silently nooding in negative making them understand that he wasn't in pain...Tae's quiteness made the situation gloomy but they stayed silent cz Tae needed space..but this all wasn't accepted by one person,,he badly wanted to hear his angles voice.. giggling,, laughing,, talking,, calling him "hyungie"....but Tae was awfully silent and the person knew the reason,,yes,, JK....he knew it Tae won't talk to him but he didn't expect this much silence....he just sat there taking Tae on his lap wrapping his arms around Tae's waist..

Nobody said nothing cz they knows everything and Tae also didn't forbid him but didn't talk to him also...not with anyone,,

RM: jinnie.... Tae woke up after 48 hours..make him eat something first,,he is weak to talk...

Jin nooded and Yj went to arrange a bed table while Jin went to take food... homemade food though,,cz YG and JM went to home before night and took breakfast in morning for all and Tae's meal also...Jin arranged everything and eyed JK to move but he shook his head as no pouting... Tae was looking down so he didn't saw anything..Jin sighed shaking his head and made Tae eat while Yj was feeding Tae and Jin was holding the plate,, JK was making Tae drink water time to time,, RM was holding medicine and Soobin was holding fruits bag while YG was sitting on sofa watching them treating Tae like a princess:)) JM was sitting in the end of Tae's bed holding Tae's fav strawberry milk in his small hand....by the time Tae was full YG felt asleep on sofa...he doesn't show off his care but he is the same person who threatened the doctor behind wall and warned him if something happens with Tae then the doctor won't see tomorrow sun...

Well Tae still didn't said anything to anyone.. after giving Tae his medicine Jin asked everyone to go outside including JK... JK denied but went outside after seeing Jin's burning eyes... Now only Tae and Jin was there in room...Jin said...

Jin: baby,,,I've something important to tell you..

💜🍓🍒