The rumours are true

I couldn't wait to write and publish this chapter, giggling and kicking my feet at the ending

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The hotel's lavish lobby greeted [Y/n], Charles and Carlos. The girl couldn't help but be captivated by the elegance of the surroundings. The trio made their way to the check-in counter, where they were given the cards for their rooms. 

Once inside the elevator, [Y/n] couldn't contain her excitement. "The lobby alone was so beautiful!" She exclaimed. "I can't wait to see the room."

"Don't forget the hotel isn't the best part of this trip." Charles reminded her with a smile.

[Y/n]'s hotel room had a refined charm that blended modern luxury with timeless elegance. Soft colors dominated the room, creating an atmosphere of tranquility. The centerpiece of the room was an inviting king-size bed, the bedside tables held stylish lamps.

What caught [Y/n]'s attention was the sitting area by the huge window. Two plush armchairs were a great spot to relax in the evening, maybe with a cup of coffee.

"I'll give you some time to refresh and we'll go somewhere, alright?" Charles asked.

"Sure, see you in maybe an hour?" 

"That's perfect, Carlos and I will see you soon."

He said they'll go somewhere, he didn't add where, so [Y/n] decided to change into more elegant clothes. It's better to be overdressed than underdressed. Especially when you're walking next to two Scuderia Ferrari drivers. This time she decided for a lilac sundress with a butterfly print and white heels.

After a quick, refreshing shower [Y/n] sent Skylar a message, informing her about landing in Spain and checking into the hotel. They texted for a while and suddenly someone knocked on the door. 

[Y/n] got up to open the door. When she opened it, she saw the two drivers. They were dressed in shirts and shorts in a rather elegant style. [Y/n] made a good choice with her dress.

"Ready to hit the town?" Charles asked, offering his arm to [Y/n].

"Obviamente, but are you sure about this?" She pointed at his arm. "This is not Monaco, here paparazzi are allowed."

Charles chuckled, "I'm willing to take that risk. I'm more concerned about you getting lost in the crowd. Barcelona can be quite lively, you know."

∘•········ʚ ♡ ɞ ········•∘

[Y/n] and the boys walked the streets of Barcelona. The city had such a chaotic vibe with all the other people on the streets. Charles and Carlos acted like [Y/n]'s private guides, talking about the city, the country and sharing anecdotes about the previous times they've been there.

The trio also remembered to take pictures. Mostly selfies of [Y/n] and the boys, some pictures of the girl alone too and random pictures of the surroundings as well. When they were done with pictures, Carlos offered they go somewhere for food. Sure, there was food in the hotel, but it doesn't hurt to eat outside once or twice.

As they were sitting by the table, waiting for the food and talking, two young girls walked up to them. They could be maybe fifteen years old.

"We're sorry to interrupt you, but we're fans of Formula One." One of the girls, a blonde, spoke in english with a spanish accent, similar to Carlos'.

"No need to apologize! We're always happy to meet fans," Charles said with a warm smile.

"We don't wanna act like the crazy kind of fans, but we're really curious," the second girl, dark haired one, said, "are you two together?" Her eyes shifted to [Y/n].