1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ❤

Note- There will be grammatical mistakes so don't mind.

________________************________________

"Happy Birthday Shreya 🙂" said Shreya to herself. It's 7 in the morning, Shreya was still in her bed.

"Happy Birthday Beta ❤" A sweet voice came, she looked toward the door and found her mother standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you Mumma ❤". She got up from her bed and hugged her mother.

"Where's Papa?? " She asked.

Her mother hesitantly said- "Sorry Beta.."

"It's okay mumma, I know he's still angry with me 🥺." Saying this Shreya got tears in her eyes.

"No more crying, it's your birthday today my cutest laddu." Said her mother lovingly.

"Now go and fresh n up" Said her mother, Shreya nodded and leaves from there.

Shreya decided to wear the things that her father had bought for her. So she wore a white colour plain suit of full sleeves with work on dupatta and a pair of silver earrings. She wore a beautiful white mojari with mirror work. She was looking really beautiful.

After getting ready she goes downstairs to the mandir in her home

After getting ready she goes downstairs to the mandir in her home. After that she goes to her grandparents room for their blessings.

"Happy birthday gudiya" Said her grandparents.

"Thank you dadu- dadi." They gave her the blessings. Now she decided to go to her father, but in between her chacha-chachi stops her.

"Oye bandariya, Happy birthday.. " Said her Chacha.

"Thank you Chachu" And hugs him.

"Happy birthday heroine" Said her chachi.

"Thank you Chachi" And hugged her.

"My gift??" She asked cutely.

"What gift?? Which gift??" Her Chacha said teasingly.

"Haww, it's my birthday🥺" She said cutely.

"Haan haan, I know it's your birthday and i will give you a gift in evening at the party." Her Chacha said while laughing.

Shreya said "Okay, but no one should be from outside at the party, I just want our family.." Her Chacha nodded.

Now she was standing outside of her father's room, she was gathering courage to enter the room and facing her father. Finally she knocked on the door.

Her father said- "Come in."

She enters the room, and said "Good Morning Papa." There was no reply.

After sometime he said- "There's a credit card on that side table, take it."

"But Papa i don't need money." Said she with tears in her eyes.

"Then what else do you need? " He asked.

"It's my birthday Papa." She said in a crying voice. But her father didn't look at her.

"That's why I'm giving you the credit card. " He said with a deep voice.

"I need your blessings, I want you to wish me. At least wish me Papa.. You didn't wish me for the last 2 years. And haven't looked at me for these 2 years. Please look at me Papa.. Please. I'm sorry. " She said crying. But her father didn't look at her.. Not for once.

She again said- "Papa." But again no reply.

Her mother came and consoled her. She asked - "Laddu, you go and fix your makeup then have breakfast. "

Shreya said- "No mumma I'm going to the Shiv mandir with Pri, so i won't have breakfast now, I'll do it with her. " Her mother nodded and Shreya left there.

"Arvind, it's her birthday today. How long are you going to stay angry with her?" Said Shreya's Mother. He ignored.

She continued "It's been 2 years, just forgive her now. She just fell in love with someone, she did nothing wrong.. "

"Nothing wrong??? You think it wasn't wrong?? She hid everything from us, her first love, that heartbreak, and you think it wasn't wrong?? She lied to us and that too for that guy, it wasn't wrong?? " Arvind said angrily with tears in his eyes.

He continued- "Anahita, it was wrong.. Our daughter, hid everything from us.. Even after i said no to that relationship of her with that boy.. She didn't leave him.. She was secretly dating that boy.. Our daughter lied to us.. My daughter, the one I love most in the world, lied to me. And that boy broke my daughter,i knew he wasn't right for her.. Anahita, I can't forgive her, she has hurt me" Said Arvind while crying. Anahita hugged Arvind and tried to console him.

After a while, Arvind got up and picks up his daughter's photo frame and said- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, YOUR FATHER LOVES YOU, BUT HE CAN'T FORGIVE YOU. " Anahita was also crying.

________________************________________

Okay guys, I have written this first part.. And literally cried writing this. Hope you like it. And if you like it and do click the star ⭐ below it will make me happy😁🥳
Thank you❤.