21. ROSES🌹

Note- There will be grammatical mistakes so don't mind.

________________************________________

Anurag stops the car in front of her hostel. He looked at her.

"Kya hua!?" Asked Shreya.

"Tumhe kuch bura toh nhi lga na!?" Asked Anurag.

"Kya bura lgna tha!! I mean itna acha din toh tha!!" Said Shreya.

"Sach mein!?" Said Anurag.

"Hann, and you know best part ky tha pure din ka!!" Said Shreya.

"Kya!?" Asked Anurag.

" Mene Mr. Bigad billa Singhania ko ek dm oily Chole bhature khila diye!! Vo bhi dinner k time pr!!" Said Shreya.

"Shut up!!" Said Anurag and they smiled.

"Btw, tumhare liye knsa best moment tha!? Agr tha toh!!" Asked Shreya.

"Tha toh!!!" Said Anurag.

"Kya tha!?" Asked Shreya.

"Jb tum so rhi thi!!" Said Anurag and smiled and continued- "I mean, kitni shanti thi!! Acha lg rha tha!!"

[Author- Aap logo ko toh yaad hoga na!! Jb vo so rhi thi!!]

"Haww!! Ja ri hu m!!" Said Shreya and gets off the car and walks towards her hostel. Shivani, Sonam and Priya were standing in the balcony, looking at them.

Anurag calls her from back- "Shreya."

She turns and looks at him, he gets off the car and walk towards her with her balloon and a rose bouquet in his hand.

"Tumhara balloon!!" Said Anurag and extended the balloon towards her. She took it.

"Or y.. Tumhare liye!! I know phle dene chahiye the but m bhul gya tha.. Or glt mt sochna!! M tumhe y roses nhi dena chahta tha or y red wale toh bilkul nhi!! But Ayaan and Rishabh wanted me to give these roses to you!!" Said Anurag.

Shreya was constantly looking at those roses. He extended the bouquet towards her. She took a step back.

"Kya hua Shreya!?" Said Anurag and took a step towards her. She again took a step back.

"Inhe htao mere samne se!!!" Said Shreya.

"But hua ky!!?" Said Anurag and goes near her. She again goes back.

"Mene kaha inhe htao mere samne or mujhse dur rho!!" Screamed Shreya and Anurag throws the roses away.

"Ohh shit!! I forgot, Shreya ko roses nhi psnd and especially red roses." Said Priya and runs inside her room and goes downstairs, Sonam and Shivani too goes with her.

"Shreya!! Look, ab nhi h roses yha!! Mene fek diye. Calm down!!" Said Anurag and goes near her.

"Dur rho mujhse!! Mere pss mt aao!!" Shreya screamed again. Her eyes were filled with tears. She staggered and fell.

"Shreya!!" Said Anurag and goes to help her. Priya, Shivani and Sonam too came their. Priya helps Shreya to get up.

"Pri!!! Isko bol merese dur rhe!! Isko bol!!" Said Shreya.

"Shri, calm down." Said Priya.

"Shreya m dur hu tumse!! Nhi aaunga m pass!! Please calm down!!" Said Anurag with concern. Shreya was crying really bad. Suddenly, she fainted.