24. LADDO✨

Note- There will be grammatical mistakes so don't mind.

________________************________________

Ayaan danced on song- 'Badtmeez Dil'. Everyone was hooting for him.

Now it was Shreya's turn. She danced on song- 'Pasoori'. And that was an energetic performance. Everyone there was hooting. After her dance she looked at her mother and smiled and she goes back.

"Ky baat h, tum toh literally bht acha dance krti ho!!" Said Ayaan.

"Thank you!! Tum bhi kuch km nhi the.. Phle tumhari performance n hi aag lgayi h.." Said Shreya.

"Thank you!! Y last performance h, iske baad result h!" Said Ayaan.

"Yaa!! Let's wait here!" Said Shreya.

After the last performance, all the participants were called on stage.

"So, it's time for the result now!! So the 3rd position goes to- Prachi Verma, 3rd year medical student." Said host, everyone applauds for her. She goes in front and guest of honour gave her trophy and a medal.

"2nd position goes to- Ayaan Malhotra, 3rd year, business student." Said Host, he also goes in front, everyone applauds for him. He is also given a trophy and a medal.

"And 1st position goes to... Any guesses!!" Said Host.

Priya, Shivani, Sonam and Anurag started hooting- "Shreya!!!".

"You are right!! So 1st position goes to Shreya Oberoi, 1st year medical student." Said host. Her friends started hooting for her but Shreya didn't came in front, she was looking for her father, but he was no where.

"Shreya!! Come in front!!" Said Host. But again she didn't paid heed to him. She looked at her mother and asked her about her father through eyes and she nodded her head in no and said- "Sorry!"

Shreya got slight tears in her eyes.

"Shreya!!?" Said host again but no response, Ayaan goes to her and said- "Shreya, kaha khoyi hui ho!! You are 1st, aage chlo!!"

"Sorry, I was overwhelmed!!" Said Shreya and faked a smile ad goes in front to receive her trophy, medal and a bouquet.

"Thank you sir!! And sorry, I was just overwhelmed, I just forgot to react." Said Shreya.

"It's okay!! Congratulations!!" Said guest of honour.

"Thank you sir." Said Shreya. After that function overs and everyone, started leaving from there. Shreya's family was still sitting there and waiting for Shreya. Shreya came their and greeted her grand parents.

"Papa or Chachu kaha h!?" Asked Shreya.

"Unki zaroori meeting thi toh vo nhi aa paye!!" Said Vishakha (Shreya's Chachi/Aunt)

"But Chachi, jb mera koi function hota h toh Papa or Chachu vo miss nhi krte!!" Said Shreya.

"But betu aaj bht important meeting thi." Said Vishakha.

"It's okay, Chachi apko jhut bolne ki zarurat nhi h!! Aap mujhe sch bta skte ho!! M janti hu Papa mujhse naraz h vo isliye nhi aaye, or aap log y bahana bna sko ki papa isliye nhi aaye isliye Chachu bhi nhi aaye. Vrna meetings phle bhi rhi h or Papa or Chachu unn meetings ko cancel kr dete the just to see me participating." Said Shreya with tears in her eyes. She hugged her mother.

"Ladoo, aisa kuch nhi h.. Jb tu choti thi, ab tu bdi ho gyi.. Bht sari chizo m participate kregi.. Har ek m nhi aa payenge na vo.. Hr bar meetings cancel nhi kr skte!!" Said Anahita.