3. NICKNAMES😂

Note- There will be grammatical mistakes so don't mind.

________________************________________

"So, what's the colour of his eyes? " Asked Priya teasingly.

"Blue like night" Replied Shreya while being in her thoughts.

"Ohh So, itne dhyn se dekha 😂" Said Priya while laughing.

"Nooo" Said Shreya while blushing.

"Hmm, did you enjoyed it? " Asked Priya teasingly.

"Noooo" Said Shreya.

"Really, mujhe toh lga the ki tum vapis aana hi nhi chahti ho!!" Said Maaya making face.

"Aisa kuch nhi h." Shreya refused. "Really, ye dekho" Said Maaya while showing the pictures and videos she took. Shreya was all red by now.

"Just stop it guys" Said Shreya. They haven't eaten anything, so they decided to go to the cafe nearby.

________________************________________

"So Mr. Anurag Singhania, is your heart okay now?? " Said the guy teasingly.

"Maybe or maybe not" Said Anurag while being distracted.

"Ek jawab de na!! 🤦🏻‍♀️" Said the guy.

"What!??" Asked Anurag being confused.

"Did you like her?" Asked the guy.

"Not at all, Mr. Ayaan Malhotra!!" Said Anurag.

"Ohh, Shut up!!" Said Ayaan.

"Can we head inside now?? " Asked Anurag and they heads inside the temple. After coming outside they also went to the cafe as Ayaan was hungry.

"Let's order something" Said Priya.

"Order whatever you want." Said Shreya.

"I want Cheese grilled sandwich." Said Maaya.

"Me too." Said Priya.

"Okayy!! Who's going to order?" Asked Shreya.

"You!!" Replied Priya.

"Meee!!???" Asked Shreya surprisingly.

"Yes!! You!! It's your birthday, your treat, so you'll go and order. Got it!! " Replied Priya.

"Butt--" Before Shreya could complete priya said- "No buts!!"

"Okay!!" Replied Shreya and goes to order.

There were 2 boys in the cafe who were commenting on a girl seeing this Shreya got angry. Just then Anurag and Ayaan enters the cafe. Anurag saw Shreya there he asked Ayaan to sit and goes to Shreya to give her earring back. Just when Anurag stand behind her, she picks up a glass of water and throw the water on him thinking him to be the guy commenting on the girl. After throwing water when she saw his face, she was shocked. Everyone in the cafe was watching them. Priya, Maaya and Ayaan were standing with their hand on their mouth saying "Ooooo". Shreya comes back to her table. Anurag was still standing there thinking what just happened. Everyone started laughing. Anurag got angry seeing this Ayaan goes to him to calm him butt.. But it was too late calm him now. Anurag picks up the glass of water and pours it on Shreya's head. Anurag smiles devilishly. Priya, Maaya and Ayaan again standing and saying "Oooooo.. "

"Are you mad or what!??" Said Shreya angrily.

"I think I should be the one asking this!!" Said Anurag angrily.

"I didn't do that intentionally!!" Said Shreya.

"Yet you didn't apologize!!" Replied Anurag.

"Ohh!! So you want me to Apologize you!! In your dreams Mr. Whatever you are!! I won't apologize!!!" Said Shreya with full attitude.

"As if I'm dying for your sorry. So let me tell you Ms. Whatever you are!! I don't take anything from anyone.. So I gave you back what you gave me!!!" Said Anurag with a devilish smile.

"Ugghh, Shut up!!" Said Shreya irritatingly.

"Same to you" Replied Anurag and leaves from there. While leaving he and Shreya both at the same time said- "JUNGLI BILLI" "BAGAD BILLA" Respectively.

After hearing this they again at the same time said- "I can hear you".

Both of them irritatingly said- " I hate you! " And he leaves from there.

"Okay calm down now!!" Said Priya while rubbing Shreya's back.

"How?? I didn't do anything intentionally yrr.." Said Shreya Furiously.

"I know, just calm down" Said Priya while comforting her.

"Btw, it was really fun😂" Said Maaya while laughing.

"It wasn't fun!! I hate him. Bagad Billa khi ka." Said Shreya angrily.

Anurag and Ayaan sat in the car as it was raining outside.

"How Dare she!!???" Said Anurag furiously.

"Ya, How Dare She!! No one dares to do it. But she was Daring😂😂." Said Ayaan while laughing.

"You thinks it's funny!!?" Asked Anurag.

"Yes, it is" Said Ayaan while laughing. Anurag gave him a glare.

"Okay okay, I won't laugh now" Ayaan calm himself down and Asked- "Btw uski earring dedi?? "

"Y earring dene hi toh gaya tha!!! Sb iss earring ko wjh se hua h!!" Replied Anurag irritatingly.

"Toh ab iss earring ka ky krna h??" Asked Ayaan.

"I'll throw it away!" Replied Anurag.

"Are you mad?? Agr hm kbhi usse dobara mile toh??" Asked Ayaan.

"No, never, I don't want to see her face again!! Jungli billi h vo!!" Said Anurag furiously.

________________************________________

Okay guys, did you like this part??

Phle itni romantic first meet aur dusre hi pal waqt badal gye jazbaat badal gye 😂.

Okay so tell me did you like this bagad billa and jungli billi ki fight😂😂??

And what do you think y dobara milenge tb ky hoga??

If you like this part and please click that star button and also comment so that mujhe pta chl ske apko story kesi lg ri h. And agr koi glti ho toh forgive me.. I can apologize kuki I'm not Shreya Oberoi 😂.

Thank you dear readers ❤.