2. A First meet✨

Note- There will be grammatical mistakes so don't mind.

________________************________________

Shreya goes and sits in her car and asks the driver to drive. But where?? She hasn't told the driver yet. The driver was hell scared of her anger.. And she was looking hell upset, so he was thinking how to ask her.

"Why aren't you driving?? I said drive the car!!! " She said furiously.

"Bu.. But.. t.. to where, maam?? " He asked hesitantly.

"To shiv mandir. " She said irritatingly.

Just then she got a call- "Hello?? Where are you?? " "Ya i just sat in the car, wait there I'll pick you up. " She cuts the call and asks the driver- "Uncle, just take me to Pri's home." .

He nodded and took her to Pri's house. They reached her house and picked her up from there now the driver was taking them to Shiv Mandir.

In the car, Pri hugged Shreya and said- "Happy birthday Shri ❤"

"Thank you Pri" Said Shreya with a low voice.

"I know ghar pr kya hua hoga, don't be upset, m hu na ☺" Said Pri with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Ms. Priya Malik, the consoler. " Said shri with a smile.

"Your welcome Ms. Shreya Oberoi, the spoiled brat" Said Priya with a smirk.

"Oye I'm not a spoiled brat" Said Shreya.

"Acha then tell me, driver uncle s chilla k bt ki thi?? " Asked Pri.

"Haan, I was upset that time.. Sorry uncle" Said Shreya with a guilty face.

"It's okay maam" Said the driver with a smiling face.

They reached the mandir. As soon as they reached the stairs of the temple they saw a familiar face, after which Shreya got upset.

"My dear Pri, what's this Maaya doing here?? " Asked Shreya.

"Okay, I admit, I called her. " Said Priya..

"But why?? You know na I hate her!!" Said Shreya.

"I'll explain it to you later for now sorry, please just bear with her" Said Priya while requesting.

"Ohh, Shreya, happy birthday darling" Said Maaya.

"Ohh, darling, thank you so much" Said Shreya with a fake smile. She hugged Priya too.

"Can we go inside now" Said Shreya irritatingly.

"Ya, ya let's go. " Said Priya. And they head inside the temple. Shreya prayed to God to get her father's forgiveness, his love, and her happy family back. Shreya was disturbed by everything so she decided to stay at the mandir for some more time so she asked Priya and Maaya to go down stairs and wait for her, and they did the same. After sometime Shreya also leaves from there..

While coming down from the stairs she was in her deep thoughts due to which she bumped into someone... DHAAAMMMM!!! She was about to fall, She closed her eyes due to fear of falling but 2 arms grabbed her and saved her from falling. Shreya slowly opened her eyes.. Her eyes meet a pair of beautiful blue eyes. She was lost in them. Those eyes were looking straight into her eyes.

Maaya took a picture of them and started making the video, she said- "He's so handsome, I wish I was there in her place"

"They are so lost in each other" Said Priya while smiling.

Suddenly a small and slow pour of rain started. That moment was just 'MAGICAL'. Rain stopped, but they were still looking at each other.

A guy standing beside them said- "Bss kr bhai, or kitna dekhega😂😂. "

Because of his comment, they came back to reality. And the guys holding Shreya said- "Shut up."

And moves away from Shreya but... But Shreya's Dupatta got stuck in his Kurta's button. He tried to untie it but he wasn't able to do it so she went near him to untie it. As she was going near him both of their hearts started beating faster. They were looking into each other's eyes.

Just then their eye contact broke when the guys beside them said- "Arre tum toh bandh gye😂😂." So another guy (the one Shreya bumped into) gave him a glare and said- "Shuttt upp!!! "

Shreya tried to untie her dupatta but she also wasn't able to do it so she decided to cut the thread. So she goes near the button, his heart skipped the beat and started beating faster. She cuts the thread by her teeth quickly. Her dupatta gets untied but now her earring gets stuck in his kurta's fabric🤦🏻‍♀️ now she was able to hear his heart beats which were beating fastly. When she was trying to untie her earring from his kurta.. Her earring got loose. After untiring her earring she goes 3 steps away from him.. Looked straight into his eyes and ran away from there. To which the other guy laughed. While running from there Shreya's earring got dropped.. She goes to her friend and asks to leave.. And they all leave from there. That guy picks up her earring.

________________************________________

Okay guys, I know this was so filmy 😂. Not possible in real life. But agr kisi din mere sath aisa hua m toh bs marr hi jaungi 😂. But think what will happen when they'll meet again.

Thank you❤.