18. DISGUST.

Note- There will be grammatical mistakes so don't mind.

________________************________________

Light falls on Shreya and Anurag.

"Ohh God.. Mujhe nhi krna dance!!" Said Shreya.

Anurag holds Shreya's hand and takes her to dance floor and said- "Chlo!!".

"Okay guys!! Toh tum dono ka question ki tum dono ka ek dusre pr 1st impression kya tha?" Asked host.

"Mujhe first time Shreya ko dekh k laga tha ki mere samne ek bht hi innocent si ladki h.. But mera jo y misconception tha vo bht hi jldi i mean 10-15 minutes k andr hi dur ho gya. Mujhe pta chl gya ki iss innocent se chehre k piche ek jungli billi h jo panja marne ko daudti h!!" Said Anurag. Everyone laughed.

"Bagad billa!!" Said Shreya.

"Ab tum btao.." Said Host to Shreya.

"Mera bhi kuch aisa hi h!! Mujhe bhi Anurag acha ldka lga tha.. But vhi h na.. Bagad billa toh bagad billa hi rhega.. Dikha diya isne mujhe ki y insan nhi.. Bagad billa h!!!" Said Shreya.

"Mtlb Rocky start h!" Said Host.

"End bhi yhi h!!" Said Shreya and Anurag together.

"Okay guys.. Ab tum dono dance krlo!!" Said Host and they danced on- "Kala Chashma".

After some more proformences they end the activity. Party songs were playing everyone was dancing. Shreya and Anurag were danced with their respective friends. After a while all of them goes to eat something. Shreya's phone rang and she told Priya that she's going out to answer the phone call as their was so much noise in the hall. After talking she cuts the call and was going back to party she heard a someone laughing, it was familiar, so she tried to look over but saw no one.

So she turns back and was about to leave when she heard the that voice again- "Baby you know na I love you."

"But when are you planning to break up with her, I don't like that Shivani, I don't like it when she touches you and calls you her boyfriend, you are mine baby.." Said a girl.

After hearing Shreya's name she again tries to look over and finally saw the face of the boy, it was Veer, he was with some other girl.

"Babes I'm only your!!" Said Veer and they kissed which disgusted Shreya. She remembered everything that Veer had done to her. She runs away from there and goes to washroom. She was getting restless. She started having problem in breathing. She tries to breathe. She washes her face to feel better but in vain. She was trembling with fear. She had tears in her eyes. She calls Priya. But she didn't picks up her call. So she messaged her- "HELP!! IN WASHROOM."

________________________________

In party,

"Ab tk Shri aayi nhi h na!?" Said Priya.

"Nhi dikhi toh nhi!!" Said Sonam.

"M usse call krke aati hu." Said Priya and goes from there and takes out her phone and saw Shreya's Missed call and message, as soon as she read the message, she runs to Shreya. Shreya was lying unconscious in the washroom.

"Shri!!" Screamed Priya and tries to wake her up, she doesn't get up. She sprinkles water on her face and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Shri, Tu thik h na!!" Said Priya.

"Yaa..aa" Said Shreya.

"Lekin hua kya.. Tu yha aise kese!!" Priya asked nervously. Shreya remembers what she saw and hugs Priya.

"Pri.. I hate him!!! I really do!! I hate him so much!!" Said Shreya while crying.

"Shri!! Kya kiya usne!!" Said Priya while warping her hands around her.

"He's cheating.. He's cheating on Shivi." Said Shreya.

"You saw him!!" Said Priya.

"Yaa.. Jb m bhr call pr baat krne gyi thi.. M vapis aa ri thi.. Tbhi.. Mujhe kuch aawaz sunai di.. Shivi ka naam le re the toh mene dekhne ki koshish ki and I saw him with a girl. And later he kissed her." Said Shreya while crying.

"Who was the girl?" Asked Priya.

"I don't know!! I didn't saw her face!!" Said Shreya.

"It's okay!! Calm down!!" Said Priya and hugs Shreya tightly.

"I hate him yr!! I hate him.. No.. Hate is a small word.. I disgust him!!" Said Shreya and cried hard. Priya tries to calm her.

Shreya breaks the hug and looks at Priya and said- "Y baat Shivani ko kese btayenge!! Vo hm pr vishwas nhi kregi!!"

"I know!! Tune bhi toh mujhpr vishwas na krna choose kiya tha!!" Said Priya.

"I'm sorry Pri!! I know m galat thi tb.." Said Shreya.

"M tujhe blame nhi kr rhi Shri!! M bs ye bol ri hu ki.. Jb tune apni childhood friend ko trust krne ki jgh apne pyar pr trust kiya tha!! Toh Shivani k friend hm bs 1 week s hi h.. Jisme ki hmne jhut bhi bola h.. Vo kyu hm pr trust kregi!!" Said Priya.

"Exactly.. Or Shivi ko dekh k y bhi pta chl gya that she really loves him.." Said Shreya.

"Isliye ab hme proof chahiye hoga!!" Said Priya.

"Mtlb!?" Asked Shreya.

"Mtlb ye ki Shri.. Tujhe sbse phle toh strong bnna hoga.. Or.. Agr ab tko dobara kbhi Veer kuch aisa krta dikhega toh uski pic click krni hogi!! Or mujhe dikhega toh m click krungi!!" Said Priya.

"But--" Said Shreya.

"No but.. Y Shivani ki life ka sawal h!! Agr hm usse proof dikhayenge toh usse hmari baat maan ni hi pdegi!! Isliye you have to be strong Shri!!" Said Priya.

"Okay!!" Said Shreya.

"Ek kaam krte h ab hm hostel vapis chlte h!!" Said Priya.

"Hann!!" Said Shreya.

Priya message Shivani and Sonam- "Me and Shri are going hostel.. Shreya is not feeling well." And they leave.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sorry for the delay!!
Thanks for waiting!!

Guys do comment.. Mujhe ach lgega😂.

I know, y part bht chota h.. Isiliye I'll post one more part today.. Stay tuned ❤.

Thank you so much Readers🧡