Let's Get Married

(In the present day, we see Branch listening to BroZone's records)

💛...about to take flight💛

🩵'Cause the night is young🩵

🩵And the music's on and we got love on sight🩵

💙Sky was the limit💙

💙Now the stars where we livin'💙

💙It's the vibe when we're in it💙

💙It'll blow your mind💙

(Poppy enters Grandma Rosiepuff's pod where Branch is listening to BroZone's records)

It's so perfect, perfect, perfect

A hundred percent

Poppy: [clears throat] Branch.

Branch: What? Oh. Hey. [record scratching]

Poppy: Are you all right? You're smiling and crying at the same time. It kinda looks like it's hurting your face.

Branch: It does hurt my face. I guess I'm just missing my, um... [clears throat] ...grandma. I was just listening to some of her old records.

(Poppy notices an album of BroZone where Branch is about to put it up)

Poppy: BroZone? [gasping] No way. [takes the album away from Branch] I love BroZone.

Branch: Really? I mean, really?

Poppy: I didn't know you liked them too. [tosses the album back to Branch]

Branch: [catches the album in his hands] I don't. I'm actually hate listening. It's a new thing. My grandma had very questionable taste. I mean, just look at how she decorated this place. I'm sorry, but there are some things that shouldn't be macraméd. Am I right?

(Branch puts away the BroZone album)

Poppy: Um, kinda seems like there's something you're not telling me.

Branch: What? Pfft. Be silly. No.

Poppy: Hey. I need you to be real with me. It seems like more than a macramé issue. [chuckles] If you're having feelings, you can talk about them with me.

Branch: Okay. [sighs] You're right. [they stare at each other, but then he looks at the time] Oh, hey. Look at the time. We're gonna be late to the royal wedding. Let's go get married.

Poppy: Branch!

Branch: What? I mean, let's get Bridget and Gristle married.

Poppy: Yeah... [chuckles] Oh. 'Cause it would be weird if we got married. [chuckles]

Branch: Yeah. So weird. Duh. Ha.

Poppy: Wow. The weirdest. It's, like, weird that we're still talking about how weird it was. It's, like, 15 seconds later.

Branch: Yeah. [sticks his tongue out] Blech.

Poppy: [then she does the same thing] Blech. [sticks out her tongue more]

Branch: Duh.

Poppy: [squeaks her nose]

(They leave Grandma Rosiepuff's pod and two bugs appear, and music playing)

💙Hey💙

💙Ooh, yeah💙

💙Hey💙