Mount Rageous

(Cut to the Rage Dome in Mount Rageous, we see a crowd of fans and Kid Ritz interviewing)

Kid Ritz: All right, Rageons. Now is the moment we've all been waiting for. Everyone put your hands up for Lifer Award recipients, that tantalizing twosome, Velvet and Veneer!

(Here comes Velvet and Veneer on their luxurious vehicle and wearing their super-cool outfits!)

If the top is where you wanna stay

(fans cheering)

You gotta work hard...

Mt. Rageon Fangirl: I love you!

Velvet: Thank you!

Veneer: [laughs]

Velvet: We love you too! [to Veneer] Okay, how's my aura?

Veneer: Confident-yet grateful-to-your-teachers-and-everyone-who-got-you-here-tonight?

Velvet: That's what I'm going for. [they hop out of their car and walk on the red carpet]

(cheering continues)

Never gets old

No matter how much I'm told I'm amazing

Mt. Rageon Fan: Velvet, can I take a picture? Please, please?! Aah! [takes a pic with Velvet]

(Veneer autographs a few fans with his marker and draws them on their faces, but then...)

Rhonda: [groans]

(Crimp and Rhonda are on the staircase, and Rhonda leaps in front of the twins)

(fans gasping)

Branch: [through speaker] Velvet and Veneer! [comes out of Rhonda's tongue] Give me back my brothers!

Poppy: [comes out on Rhonda's side door] Yeah! What he said!

Velvet: You don't know what you're talking about, Troll.

Poppy: You're stealing BroZone's talent because you have none of your own, you big— Oh, you big phonies!

(The twins cover the diamonds on their respective shoulder pads with their hands)

(fans gasp, murmur)

Mt. Rageon Fan #1: Lying! She's lying!

Mt. Rageon Fan #2: What? [this confuses the public, even Kid Ritz]

Velvet & Veneer: [both chuckle]

Velvet: [as she and Veneer slowly backs away] Okay, we need to leave. Right now.

(The twins run back to their car and drives away)

("Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" playing)

Poppy: Follow that luxury vehicle!

Tiny Diamond: On it, Poppy!

(Velvet sees that Rhonda is gaining on them, so she grabs the steering wheel Veneer is grabbing on and swerves it to the right, where they are falling towards the highway. Rhonda is shown following them)

Velvet: [on speakers] What's up, Mount Rageous? You didn't think we were just gonna give you a boring, old stage show, did you?

Mt. Rageon Fan: That's what we explicitly bought tickets for!

Velvet: We're taking this show on the road!

Fan: Whoohoo! [then a whole bunch of cars block Rhonda's path]