Showtime

(Cut to Mount Rageous at the twins' dressing room)

(knocking at door)

Mt. Rageous Stage Manager: Knock, knock. Almost showtime.

Velvet: [looks at a mirror and puts on one of her earrings] Ugh. No sign of BroZone?

Veneer: No. But I have an idea. We could practice.

(This doesn't motivate Velvet)

Velvet: [laughs] I wanna be famous, but I'm not gonna work for it. Ew!

Veneer: Come on. We used to make up little dances together all the time, remember? [does a dance, calling out a few dance moves] Hip, hip. Twist. Flip.

Velvet: [she isn't amused by those corny dance moves] Our dances sucked. How many fans do you think we can get making up sucky dances?

(Velvet shakes the perfume bottle where Floyd is trapped, but there's no response)

Velvet: Hey, hello? Hello in there. Wake up. Wakey-wakey. Oh.

Veneer: He's dead? Oh, man. [gasps] What have we done? [gasps] What do we do?

Velvet: You remember the goldfish you had as a kid?

Veneer: You mean Sparkles?

(The twins enter their private bathroom, and Velvet lifts the lid off the toilet)

Veneer: M'kay. Goodbye, little guy.

(It turns out that Floyd is faking his death)

Velvet: Please, hurry up and flush. Being this close to you next to a toilet...

Floyd: [grunts]

Velvet: ...makes me uncomfortable.

(He opens his eyes and uses his strength to break free from Veneer's hand. The twins are shocked to see that Floyd escaped them by faking his death. His diamond prison starts rolling away and into the hallway)

Veneer: Wow. I thought ghosts just floated away.

Velvet: [grabs Veneer] Well, don't just stand there. Go get him!

Veneer: Why does it have to be me?

Velvet: Because Crimp's locked in the closet. Now, go! [pushes Veneer to get Floyd for her]

(Floyd, still trapped in the diamond rolls away, calling for help)

Floyd: Help! Help! [panting]

(Floyd sees a janitor nearby)

Floyd: Help me, please.

(But the janitor is wearing headphones, so he couldn't hear Floyd's cries for help. Veneer pursues him, but he slips on the wet floor)

Veneer: Whoa! [grunts]

Floyd: Help!

(Veneer slips through the hallway to catch up to Floyd)

Floyd: [panting]

Veneer: [he catches Floyd in his hands] Gotcha.

Floyd: Please, Veneer, just let me run past you. You can pretend you never saw me. It-It'll be our little secret.

Veneer: I can't.

Floyd: I know. Velvet would kill you. But just because she's your sister doesn't mean you should let her treat you like garbage.

(Veneer didn't know about it)

Veneer: Doesn't it?

Floyd: No.

(As Floyd speaks, Velvet runs up to Veneer)

Floyd: Sibling or not, you deserve to be treated with kindness and to be around people who would never try to change the you that you are.

Velvet: You got him.

(Velvet catches up to Veneer who is still holding Floyd)

Velvet: Hey, I know I probably don't say this enough, but good job.

(Veneer looks at Floyd)

Velvet: We really make a great team. Don't we, Bro?

(Veneer smiles at his sister and hands Floyd to her)

Velvet: Now, come on. We should also probably hire a new assistant, which feels like a you job.

(The twins head back to their dressing room)

Veneer: Crimp! Hire us a new assistant!

(But Crimp is still locked in the closet)

Crimp: I'm on it!