John Dory

King Gristle: [gasping] Oh.

Poppy: Bridget.

Bridget: [gasps] Poppy!

Poppy: You look so beautiful.

Bridget: Thank you so much for being my maid of honor. I couldn't have done this without you.

Poppy: Oh, of course, Bridget. I love you like a sister. Probably. I don't have a sister, so I wouldn't know. Which is fine. It's something I'm coming to terms with. Slowly.

Bridget: Uh, Poppy? Can we maybe unpack the sister thing after the vows?

Poppy: Aah! Yeah. No. Of course. You go get him, girl. Before I do.

(The balloons around Bridget begin to pop and glitter explodes in the Trolls' and Bergens' faces. The balloons reveal Bridget's new outfit underneath)

Crowd: Oh.

King Gristle: [gasping, whimpering] Like a beautiful angel sent from heaven. [sniffles]

[harmonizing]

(Bridget roller skates her way to Gristle)

[harmonizing stops]

Bridget: [grunting]

[harmonizing continues]

Aunt Smead: Hey, Bridget, you still have time to run for it. [chuckling]

King Gristle: Very funny, Aunt Smead. I'm so glad you could make it.

Miss Maxine: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the sweet, sweet love of Bridget—hey, girl— and Mr. Yummy-Tummy himself, King Gristle. Now, falling in love is easy. We've all done it. [chuckles] I've done it a hundred times. Thousands, even, if you count that semester I spent abroad.

John Dory: Stop the wedding!

(crowd gasping)

(And there was John Dory)

King Gristle: Uh, Bridget, do you know this guy?

Bridget: I can't remember all my suitors, Grissy.

John Dory: [grunting, screaming]

(He jumps on a wire, then swings his way down with his hair, grabbed on a heart balloon, and then he lands)

John Dory: [groans] Sorry, is this bad timing?

Branch: [gasping]

John Dory: I'm just trying to find a troll named [screams] Baby Branch!

Branch: Uh, you're making a mistake, stranger-that-looks-similar-to-me. There's no Branch here.

John Dory: Look at you. You got so big. You're not a branch anymore. You're more like a trunk. Junk in the trunk. [spanks Branch]

Branch: Ow!

(crowd gasping)

John Dory: [laughs] I bet you I can still pick you up. Come on. [grunting]

(He picks up Branch)

John Dory: Ooh, you got heavy. Aah! [yelps] There goes my back. Oh! Charley horse. Oh, gawd. Two charley horses.

Poppy: Hey. Stop right there. You put my boyfriend down. Tell us who you are and what you want.

(He puts Branch down)

Branch: [grunting] Ow.

John Dory: Hey. [chuckles] What up? [sighing] You're right. Totally rude of me. Didn't introduce myself. [grunting] I'm Branch's brother.