17

MATURE SCENE AHEAD

Your hands started trembling along with your whole body. Ground slipped under your feet. Shivers ran down to your spine as you couldn't believe what just you did.

You shot him .

It was a wave shock that sent through your spines, you swallowed hard and frozed on your place, mind went blank as you never intended to do this. Tears falling down looking at his shoulder where you just shot a second ago. 

You didn't even lift your gaze to look at him as you didn't have courage. 

But the shock wasn't enough for you, there's much more coming to you and only god knows what will going to happen.

You dropped the gun down and blinked looking at him while you heard jimin' voice as he was calling jungkook to know if everything is okay or not. 

He heard the sound of gun. 

You were about to form words but jungkook growled looking at you " all good....leave" 

You could see the deep pain in his eyes as he was pouring hole in you with his burning glare. 

" Jungkook" your voice came out in whisper as you tried to took a step forward to him but before you could, he took a big step gripping your throat tightly and slammed your back hard against the wall. 

You flinched, closing your eyes in fear, breathing turned uneven and your heart was pounding inside you louder. You saw blood oozing out of his shoulder but he doesn't care.

His grip was too tight to release any word but still you tried with your quivering lips

" Jungkook... you're hurt" your words breaking while he ignored you and said

 " who told you to trust me?" 

His deep painful voice rang in your ears while you looked at him with a shock and even scared of him. 

For the first time.

" Did I forced you, to trust me, accept me or to give yourself to me?...." His words stabbed directly in your heart. 

More tears were pouring in your eyes while you were listening to him with a pure shock. You thought he has a soft corner for you but you were wrong. 

You were so wrong. 

You were sure about yourself, you genuinely tried to accept him as your everything. But you never thought about his feelings. For him whatever happened between you too that night,  doesn't matter to him. 

You were really a toy for him.

You gave yourself to him but he doesn't. 

Your grandpa was wrong, his all words were wrong. This is not the jungkook, he was talking about. 

You looked at his face and tried to see a glimpse of lie in his words but you were only seeing the most dangerous man with anger plastered on his face and pure hatred for you. 

" What are you saying.. jungkook?" You stammered and slowly peered at him but he pushed you more into the wall sticking his whole body to yours.

" I'm saying the truth...who told you to expect things from me?... what did you think of yourself?" 

You couldn't believe his words and the thoughts building inside your mind. You trusted him, a lot.

You wasn't seeing the same jungkook, you saw few days ago. 

" I only asked you but you...you were so horny to accept me and have me to deep buried inside you"

He smirked while moving his hands down to your body feeling all your curves while you feel disgust and frozen listening to his words.