53

Your heart sank like a heavy stone in your chest when he said those words.

A flood of emotions washed over you, leaving you feeling utterly devastated. Tears welled up in your eyes, blurring your vision as you struggled to comprehend the reality of the situation.

"Jackson.." you muttered under your breath and tears started streaming down to your eyes.

You are crying not because you still loved him, but because he had been a truly remarkable person. He had treated you like a queen, showering you with love, kindness, and sweetness during your time together.

Those memories, now tinged with a bittersweet nostalgia, played like a movie reel in your mind.

In that moment, you couldn't help but feel blessed to have once been a part of his life.

The weight of your both shared experiences, the laughter, the adventures, and the intimate moments, all came crashing down on you. It was as if a piece of your own history had been lost forever.

Your tears flowed freely, tracing a path down your cheeks, as you mourned not just the loss of a person, but the end of a chapter in your life.

It was a mix of sorrow, longing, and gratitude that consumed you. You knew deep down that you would always cherish the time you had spent together, even if your paths had diverged.

He loved you and you loved him when you both were in a relationship, you always thought he betrayed you and left you for someone but you never thought the reason would be unexpected.

And now you are devastated hearing that he's no more.

Why?

" WHY ? " You shouted glaring jack with your red burning eyes.

While he just laughed at your miserable state without giving attention to your question.

Your face scrunched as you got fooled by this disgusting persons who were none other than Jackson's mother and twin brother.

You started questioning your every decision from the day, you met him  to till now.

And just by then, a question arises in your thoughts

What's their envy with Sara?

Why they used her?

She was a very young and Innocent.

Sucking a huge breath, you collected your emotions and stood straight before asking them, the question that revolves in your mind.

Jack glared at you before stepping forward with his clenched first and intimidating orbs, he confessed

" Because my mother begged jungkook's father to help her and punish them for cheating on her. " Anger was clearly visible in his orbs as they were showing how much hatred he has, while

Mrs. Wang put her hands over Jack's shoulder, making him calm down while he turned to the other side and she spoke " Lina destroyed our family and i asked Jungkook's father to tell her to leave my husband but in return he said it's their personal life and she was pregnant too. He can't do anything. "

" I begged him on my knees but that person moved away ignoring me. That day my anger for jeon's erupted. I decided to let them feel the same pain. "

What?....you muttered under your breath listening to her.

" Then, I planned everything, I asked Jungkook's father to let me do some work and became housemaid in the mansion. In all these years, i gained their trust in me. Everyday, I was planning to do something to let them feel the same pain and after penance of years, i found that Sara loves my son Jackson as she saw him somewhere. And he helped her."