25

" It symbolises love and trust" 

You said maintaining an eye contact with him while he didn't say anything but his features softened. 

" This is one of my favourite flower...not because of its beauty but for what it depicts" you said looking down at the flowers while he decided to listen to you silently.

" Love and trust are the two most beautiful words that everyone wants to define but no one wishes to practice it" 

You smiled sadly while his heart feels heavy as he understood the meaning behind your words. He knows there's a corner in your heart which you had for him wrapped by love and trust. 

But he disrespected your feelings and emotions. He broke your heart and shattered your all dreams for loving him. You never expressed your feelings to him but he could see it in your eyes. Your eyes holds passion for him which he loves the most. 

But he fooled you and made toy out of you. He humiliated you and hurt you but he has to. Everyday he decided to go and tell you everything but then your grandpa's words halted his steps. 

He remembered when skarlova asked him to marry you. He wasn't ready for the marriage, he hated it. But he was curious to know why skarlova wanted him to marry you that time. 

He asked him the reason and in return he said "  I'll tell you the reason but you'll never disclose in front of yn" 

That time he agreed to marry you without listening to the reason as he thought it won't be that important. But when skarlova told him about you, he couldn't able to digest the fact. 

If he would tell you the truth than you will get hurt more. And it will kick you deep into the oblivion. That's why he's quite and accepted your all hatred. He can let himself fall in your eyes but he can't see you fall apart. 

He gave his words to skarlova that he will never let you face your truth. 

You waited for him to say something after you expressed your emotions indirectly. You stayed quiet curious as your tone was serious while letting those words out. You assumed he would say something but nothing comes out from his side. 

You're hurt again hurt. Your eyes turned teary and cursed youself internally for expecting things from the person like him. You thought that he would get serious with you for a moment. But you fooled yourself again. 

He would never respect your words and feelings.

 You felt his warmth faded beside you as he scoffed and stood up from the ground and said mockingly " If you're done talking nonsense with flowers, we should leave....it's getting late" 

A tear dropped from your eyes hearing his words as you expected something good from him. You tightly gripped the iris and nodded before getting up from the ground. 

He walked forward while you looked at his back and sighed before following him silently.

_______

NEXT MORNING

" i'm jealous of you" you looked up to jimin who was walking towards you with an amused smile on his face. 

You were having your breakfast alone as jungkook left for the office early in the morning. And about Laura, you have no care about her.

" Why ?" You asked him in a mocking tone while he pulled the chair and sat opposite to you before serving himself food. 

" If I tell him, jungkook my dear brother i want a thing..So let alone listen to what I have to say, he will kill me with his sharp dangerous eyes." he said dramatically while you chuckled hysterically at his voice.