46

" And now that I am going through another pain, don't come to me and say that you are with me... because you can never be" 

Jungkook glared at taehyung with his dark furious orbs while taehyung sighed hearing his words as he knows how much jungkook changed after Sara's death. 

Jungkook did everything to make her safe from that fake bastered but she was blind in his love. And taehyung was angry at jungkook for letting her marry him after knowing the reality. He loved Sara and wanted to tell her but she was blindly in love with the fake man.

Taehyung was deeply enamored by sara, even with the significant age gap between them. But with a heart full of hope and love, one day he gathered his courage to propose, only to have his world shattered when he discovered her affections lay elsewhere...named Jackson. 

The news hit him hard, causing a wave of sadness to wash over him. However, when he delved deeper into the truth behind her chosen love, a storm of fury brewed within him. Learning of the deception and betrayal by the man she held dear only fueled his rage further. 

But the revelation of her marriage to this deceitful man was a blow he couldn't bear. He confronted jungkook as he refused to accept the situation, his emotions clouded by anger and disbelief. But jungkook told him he did that to save Sara and tame this deceitful man. His mind was consumed by a fiery wrath. But he wasn't ready to understand anything as he loved Sara and stormed out of the marriage hall.

" That was all past.. jungkook. And now we should concentrate on the future..you and me both know that yn is not safe..we have to protect her" Taehyung said with his concern voice while jungkook rolled his eyes at his concern. 

As it was not a new thing he had discovered. He knows how unsafe you're but he's your husband and the mafia king. He is always pre-planned with the things.

" Jungkook.." the voice echoed in the room and they both looked at the entrance, only to see jimin standing there with his worried expressions.

Jimin looked at the tension between them and sighed before speaking " I found something.." 

Taehyung frowns at his words but these three words are enough for  jungkook to raise his brow before walking towards him with his long steps. He left the place with jimin while taehyung follows them both to the office room of Jungkook.

_______

" She will call you." The unknown man speaks on the other side of the phone while this side the other person hummed with frustration

" But when?" 

" Have patience..you oldie " 

" Mind your language...is this the to talk? Don't forget who I am" 

" Oh, come on mom..it's just a slip of tongue " The lady hummed before speaking few more words to the other person, she cutted the call. 

______

The air was heavy with tension as jungkook meticulously examined the file in front of him, his expressions shifting from controlled anger to a simmering rage. The room was filled with an eerie silence, broken only by the sound of their breathing and the soft rustle of papers. With each page turned, the weight of betrayal and deceit bore down on him, his jaw clenched in silent fury. 

Flipping few more pages, he reached the pictures of yours with another man, his eyes burned with a mix of hurt and indignation. The sight of you next to the figure ignited a fire within him, his hand involuntarily slamming against the desk in a burst of frustration.