38

"A little gift for our queen...jeon yn"

Those words were like a volcano of anger erupting inside him. He feels this intense protectiveness and a burning desire to defend you. A mix of emotions, like a storm brewing within him. The anger he feels is so strong because his love for you is immeasurable. He wants to shield you from any harm and make sure you're always safe.

A protective instinct kicks in, and he'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe.

He feel a mix of emotions like frustration, helplessness, and a burning desire to confront the person who dares to hurt his woman.

He sighed deeply and whispered closer to your lips " you're my woman..my wife" 

Placing a soft kiss over your forehead, he moved back and took the tissue paper from the dressing table, he looked down and smirked at the glistening sight of his girth.

" Look, what a beautiful mess you created.." 

You frown and follow his gaze and your cheeks turn crimson and bite your lips " do you want me to clean my mess?" 

You asked with a low yet seductive tone and his playful smirk widened at your words and commanded " get on your knees.." 

He stepped back and you raised your brow at him before jumping down from the dressing table as you know what he wants from you. You closed the distance and fixed his collars before trailing your hand down to his hard chest, you rubbed the cotton fabric before patting softly, you said

"Hmm...but I'm not your mistress to do all this"

His jaw clenched which didn't go unnoticed by you. You looked at his hard expressions while he cleaned himself with the tissue before throwing it away, he zipped his pants back and held your waist before pulling you into him, he said 

" Come back.. home" his voice was soft while you got shocked as you thought he would do something crazy or hurt you but the softness was overloaded in his voice. 

" Which home?.." you said with a stern voice giving him a audacious look" as far as i know... that mansion belongs to you and your mis-"

" Love.."

He cut you off with his closed eyes and lifted his arm before cupping your face, he opened his eyes and features softened while you blinked multiple times.

" She's not my mistress.." he finally answered and your heartbeat fastened with negative thoughts. If she isn't his mistress then what is she?

Your thoughts were running a marathon in your head while he softly called you, making you come out from reverie and said

" You asked me to clear everything about Laura and I will...but promise me you'll listen to me with your open mind and won't take my words in another way"
You gulped hard at his words and you understand that there's something very big.

A feeling of a mix of curiosity, anticipation, and maybe even a little bit of anxiety rushed inside you. You try to figure out what it could be. Your heart feels heavy with the intense look and impending news, but like he said you have to remember to stay open.

" What is it?" You asked with curiosity.
As now, you will get to know about the reality of Laura and Jungkook's relationship with her. 

But at one side your heart is pounding like a racer in fear and the other side feeling relief to see him solving misunderstandings with you.

Jungkook took a huge sigh before opening his mouth, he said " Laura is my enemy's sister.."

A mix of surprise, confusion, and concern lingered in your mind when he confessed those words.
It means Jackson was not lying when he said Laura was his sister.