31

" Maybe they're sad to see the pain behind your smile."

The voice was quite familiar to you which made you immediately turned around to see the person. Your eyes widened in shock and lips parted before your voice came out in whisper

" Jackson" 

You couldn't believe your eyes as you were seeing him after six months. You never thought you both would ever cross paths together, after what he did to you. 

His blue eyes looking at you softly with too many emotions which made your eyes filled with tears as you replayed those days which you spent with him. You still remember how much he loved you in the back of the time. His kind and respectful behaviour forced you to fell in love with him. 

You remembered everything how he made you feel special without any occasion, holding hands with eachother, playing with eachother, him carrying you in the bedroom with love in his eyes and how you both used to embrace eachother under the sheets after making love, his soft lips pressed on your cherry ones with delicacy. Everything was so beautiful and lovable between you both. 

All memories are now giving you goosebumps after seeing his face. You're feeling happy. 

But at the same time you were angry at him. And many questions were lingering inside your mind, seeing him here.

Why he's here? ......now.

When he already left you six months ago without giving you any reason. And after two months, you got to know he left the country as he was getting married to someone else.

You felt betrayed and hurt at that time as you loved him unconditionally. 

A lone tear escaped from your eyes making your cheek wet and you came out from your reverie as you realised where are you standing right now in your life. 

You loved him no doubt in your past but now you're married. You're married to the king jeon jungkook. You have no right to live in your past and replaying the memories of your past lover. 

" What are you doing here?" You asked him with your trembling lips as you were feared of jungkook what if he find out about him and he took it in a different way.

Your eyes diverted behind him towards the gate of garden where you can see black cars standing in line. Jimin didn't come today with you as he has to attend a important meeting with Jungkook but still you come here with your other bodyguards and now they're standing outside the garden as you asked them to because you wanted some privacy. But if by mistake they saw you both, they would definitely gonna tell jungkook.

 And he wouldn't be happy.

Your relationship is already messed up badly because of the girl living inside your mansion rent free. And now Jackson has come back. 

You know that now you have nothing to do with him but what if jungkook find you with him. It would be not easy to stop him.

Jackson smiled genuinely and walked closer to you before wiping the tear away from your cheek. You closed your eyes as you feels his warmth, totally feeling overwhelmed by his touch. 

His small touch made you lost again in the past when you both made love to each other all night, crazily as you both loved eachother'. 

" Just wanted to meet my...Amor" your heart skip a bit as he called you with the nickname he used to call you in past.

But still you're in dazed and befuddled, staring at him with your brown orbs. 

" Why?.." you asked as you desperately wanted to know. " Why after months?.." 

He looked at you passionately while you were waiting for him to clear his words and the reason he came here.

He took your hand softly while you looked at him with furrowed brows as he took you somewhere in the garden away from your bodyguards view. He took you to the last gazebo of the garden which was hidden behind the big tree. 

Jackson was still holding your hands while caressing them with his thumb pads. His touches are still that soft and sparkling. You gulp as he was giving you the same feeling which you always craved like a hungry woman in the past. 

But now it's wrong.....all wrong.

You slowly retreats your hands back from his hold before covering them by wrapping around your waist. You can see your actions hurted him and you really feel bad for him but you have to be in your limits as you're no more his girlfriend but the wife of a powerful man, the mafia king Jeon jungkook.

" Jackson I'm sorry but now i-" 

" You're married... Amor " he cutted you with a smile.

You were shocked to his words as how he knows about you. He was smiling all this time but you can still see the pain behind his fake smile. Yet too his eyes never lies. You were about to open your mouth and asked him but his next words cutted off your curiosity.

" I need your help...Amor" his eyes were begging and waited for your reply desperately. 

But you were in your own reverie as you never saw him this desperate and anxious about something. The way he was looking at you asking for your help, making you deepen the valley your eyes in daze.

You think about the possibilities of his condition but got nothing. Jackson belongs to a middle class who was so kind and respectful towards others plus hardworking. It doesn't matter to him  what others thinks about him. He just know how to be happy and make others happy too with kindness and love and this was the thing about him, won your heart. But now what happened in his life that he is asking for your help?

You sighed and nodded making him flash a joyous smile. 

" Save my life...Amor " your eyes widened in deep shock while he continued making you feel shocked even more. 

" I know you can... because you belongs to mafia family " 

Your heart dropped as how he knows that. You clearly remembered you never told him about your reality as you only told him that you had only a grandfather in your life who is one of the biggest business man of Italy, nothing more.

Nothing about the mafia.

You loved him alot and knew he would be shocked yet afraid to know about your real identity and would leave you. You always felt guilty for lying to him but you never got the courage to tell him the reality but when one day you decided to tell him the reality, you asked him to meet you but he never came. And later you got to know he was getting married to someone.

That thing broke your heart and you felt betrayal for the first time by one of your loved ones. But you took it as a lesson which made you more confident and decided to not trust anyone easily.

But you never hated him, because you were guilty too by hiding your real identity to him. 

Even your grandpa too didn't know about him as you kept your relationship hidden from him. You knew your grandpa too, if he gets to know about your relationship with Jackson, an ordinary man. Without any reason he would find him suspicion and deals with him in his own way, as a mafia.

You know Jackson loved you alot and he never hurted you in any way as he knew how to treat his woman with care, love and delicacy. But jungkook was totally opposite to him, as he only knows for his cold hearted, rough, fierce and wild personality.

You stared at him " I'll help you..tell me what is it?" 

He sighed in relief as you finally decided to reply him but his next words left you in in the whirlwind of emotions and the ground slipped under your feet, giving you the goosebumps and shivers in your whole body 

"your husband Jeon jungkook wants to kill me.....even he trapped my innocent sister Laura forcefully..." 

_________

Vote + comments 🔪