34

MATURED SCENES 18+

" You should sleep after putting aside your all grudges...love... otherwise it may not happen that death doesn't give us time to meet " 

A drop of tear escaped from your eyes, listening to his words as you can see the glimpse of his pain through his words. But you quickly wiped away the tear when he turned you again, making you face him. 

He saw your glossy eyes and it ache his heart as he was responsible for your every single pain. He leaned down to your face before placing the soft kiss over your eyes. 

Your hands fisted over the duvet, feeling his soft lips. He travelled his kiss down to your nose and nudged his nose to yours, making you feel flustered. Gripping your waist tight he pulled you more closer to him, sticking your body into his. 

Unknowingly your hands made their way to his biceps holding him tightly while feeling his soft kisses over your face. His breath was fanning over your lips, making your chest heaved up and down as you started breathing heavily. 

He grazed his fingers over your skin before traveling them from your waist to your shoulder, he made circles on your bare neck and you sighed feeling relaxed. 

Admiring your calm yet soft features with his dark orbs he said " do you trust me...love?" 

You opened your eyes as there was some kind of emotions were pouring through his words and voice. He was soft and sparkling eyes were looking at you with so much affection making you feel thousands of butterflies in your stomach. 

You were looking into his eyes, trying to decipher his hidden emotions but you didn't get anything which made you laugh internally. You remember he asked you the same question before too but that time you didn't had any answer for this as you started building trust issues with people's when Jackson left you in the midst of relationship. His disappearance broke and you called yourself a fool for trusting someone easily. 

But again when you tried to give your trust to someone else who is none other than your husband jungkook. But what he did in return, he too broke you and crushed your dignity like you were just mere a toy. 

You wanted to trust him, you really wanted too but he just showed his real face and made cleared to you that you're nothing but a deal for him.

You came out from the reverie when he placed a soft kiss over your cheeks before caressing softly with his thumb pad and you scoffed before speaking 

" You asked me to trust you but I didn't because...I couldn't find any reason..." his thumb stopped caressing your cheek while you continued with a small smile " And why should I do it when I don't even know you?...." He frown but didn't said anything " i don't know who you are...I was married to the great Jeon jungkook but this man in front of me today is not my husband... because..." You sound like broken and tears welling in your eyes " because i wasn't a deal to my husband..." His gaze was stuck to your sick face " i don't know you " 

Finally the tears made their own way to stream down to your eyes wetting your cheeks as you meant every word and showed him how much you are hurt from deep inside. 

He slowly wiped your tears away but his actions only made you to pour more. He knows how much you're hurt because of him and he meant that, whatever he said to you that day was all bad and unforgettable. But you made his anger reached to its peak where he lost his all senses and hurted you in a very unpleasant way. 

Yes, he made a deal with your grandpa but that was not related to the marriage. He made a deal for not telling you the truth about your own life. And he gave his words to skarlova that he would never going to reveal that truth infront of you and will save you from every evil.