𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Sohana

Ater I came back from the club I got freshen up and went to sleep.
But I couldn't stop thinking about that Raichand. He must've a past. He is definitely suffering a lot. I am really feeling sad about him. Then I suddenly remembered about him.

I got up from my bed and opened my closet. I took out a box and opened it. There was old photograph in that box. It was his photograph. I took out the photograph and remembered the day I clicked it.

Flashback (2014)

It was the sports day of our school and I was standing in the basketball court and waiting for My handsome to arrive. After a while he came, my eyes shined seeing him. I don't know but I feel really happy when I get to see him. He was looking so handsome that I can't take off my eyes. He started playing and all of the audiences started cheering him. All the girls were wooing on him and I felt my blood boiling.

"He is mine you bitches." I said to them in my mind.

I looked back at him and saw that he was smiling at his fan girls. Nooooo, my handsome you can't smile at them. You can only smile at me. Oh my god, this boy is making me crazy for him.

After sometime the match ended and as I expected My handsome and his team won. Yeahhhh.

I was staring at him continuously and suddenly I got an idea how to see him whenever I want. I was holding my camera with me to click the pictures of my younger brother as he had participated in badminton. I took out the camera and opened it. When I looked back at My handsome I saw the most beautiful view of my life. He was smiling and he has dimples. Oh my Krishna, he has dimples. He is looking so cute. I couldn't resist myself for more time and clicked his photo.

I checked it out and it was very nice. It was a little blurry because I was so far from him. I decided to click one more photo of his and turned back to look at him but he was not there. I looked all over the basketball court but I couldn't find him. I felt sad but no worries I would click one more photo next time. Till that time I will manage with this photo. I was feeling really happy that now I could see him whenever I want. And even I could kiss his photo. Hihihihi.

Flashback ends

"I don't who are you. I don't know what is your name. I don't know where are you. I don't know how I fell for you. I don't know anything about you. If I know anything then it's that I love you. You were my first crush My handsome but I never knew that I would fall for you. I would fall for someone whom I don't know properly. But I know you're definitely a kind soul. I still remember the day when I saw you in school playing basketball with your other friends. I was sitting in the bench amiring you, looking you, staring your beauty especially your smile. 10 years have passed but I couldn't forget you. Because I know you're not like other men. You're the man whom I've always dreamt of. The way I got attached to you I never got attached with anyone like that. My friends tell me that it's just a attraction but I only knew that it's not a attraction it's more that that. It's beyond of attraction. It's love. I wish I can see you again but I think its not possible. I hope you are always happy wherever you are. I love you." I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I wiped off my tears and thought to keep his photo as my mobile wallpaper. I took out my mobile and clicked the photo of his photograph. I kept his photo as my wallpaper.

"You're really special to me." I smiled looking at his photo as my wallpaper.

I kept his photograph back in the closet and slept hugging my mobile.