𝟏𝟐. 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Author

Ruhaan reached his home and was going to his room but suddenly

"Ruhaan" A voice of a lady came.

Ruhaan turned back and saw his whole family were sitting around. His mother stood up from the sofa and walked towards him

"Where were you, my child?" His mom, Aparna Raichand asked.

"Maa, I had gone to the hospital to meet Dr. Sohana. She had called me that's why." Ruhaan replied to his mother.

"But you should have informed us. Do you know how tensed we were all for you." Aparna said.

"Don't worry Maa, I am fine na. Sorry." He said and smiled.

Aparna was shocked to see her son smiling after 2 years. Her eyes filled with tears when her son passed a smile to her. His dimples were visible when he smiled. Her son was not talking rudely with her like before. He never hurted his family but talked with them in a stern tone. And used to tell them to not care about him. But today it was different he was talking to her with a calm voice, he told her to not worry because he was fine. Her mother looked at him and saw a glint of shine in his eyes like 2 years back.

"I am going to my room. Please, serve me the dinner. I am hungry." He said and went to his room.

"Aparna" She heard her husband calling from behind.

She turned back and saw his husband standing behind him. His eyes were moistened.

"Our son, his smile. He smiled Aparna." Vivek said while blinking his eyes to not let the tears flow from his eyes.

"Vivek, our son. He is developing. I think he is recovering. Kanha made him smile." Aparna said and happy tears flow from her eyes.

"Yes, Kanha made him smile. But you know he made him smile through Dr. Sohana. She is such a nice doctor. Not a single doctor could make our son smile in these 2 years but they were only annoyed him and stressed him more. But Dr. Sohana brought a smile on his face in just 1 week. Now, I am sure she is the only one who can help our son." Vivek said with a smile.

"I think we should call her to our home. She can know more about Ruhaan if she will come to our house. And we can thank her also." Aparna said.

"Yes, it will be great if we will call Dr. Sohana. We all will thank her for the happiness she gave us." Vinod said.

"That means we can meet Dr. Sohana?" Rivan and Ridhima said.

"Haan baccho." Their grandmother, Rukimini Raichand said.

"Kanha ji ko lakh lakh shukar hai. He finally made our Ruhaan smile." She continued.
(I am thankful to Kanha ji.)

"Kanha ji nahi Dadi, Dr. Sohana." The siblings replied.
(Not your Kanha grandma, it's Dr. Sohana.)

They all smiled.

For others may be it is just a small smile. But for them, for Ruhaan's parents, for his family it was something that they wanted in these 2 years. They prayed for his good. They were always tensed about him, about his future, about his life. They were so happy after seeing their son smiling. There was again happiness in the family after 2 years. Their happiness was back. And here their expections grew about Ruhaan being his old himself. All of them were happy.

And this happiness was back because of only her. Sohana.

She is the moonlight to his darkness.

🧿

Ruhaan went to his room and got freshen up. All the while there was a small smile covered on his face. He returned wearing his trousers and shirt. He took his laptop, sat on the couch and started doing his work.

His smile was not faded by now but suddenly his eyes fall on his guitar. The strings of the guitar were damaged. It's top portion was broken a little. Some of the parts were little broken. Indeed, it looked like a old guitar. How much he wished to get back on time and repair his past.

The smile on his face faded. The eyes which were shining a few moments before, they again became dark.

He again became the rude, arrogant, ruthless Ruhaan Raichand.

"I hate to stay away from Dr. Sohana." He muttered to himself and noted down in his mind to maintain distance from her.

He might've not said that if he only knew that she is his destiny.

🧿

Ruhaan was getting ready to go to office. He wore his wristwatch and went outside. He went to the dining table and sat on his chair.

"Bhaiiiiii" Ridhima called him and grinned expecting him to smile.

Ruhaan furrowed his brows by looking at his sister's antics.

"You are looking like a monkey." He said with his usual tone.

Ridhima pouted at his comment and sat beside Rivan.

"Arey, yeh bandar agar mere paas bethegi toh mera saara khana kha legi. Moti." Rivan shouted.
(Hey, if this monkey sits near me, she will eat all my food. Fat)

"What? What did you said?" Ridhima yelled at him.

"I said- anhhhhh." He screamed when his mother twisted his ear.

"Rivan, how much times have I told you to not call your sister a moti. You know na she is really conscious about her weight. You are making her more uncomfortable about her weight." His mom, Neeti Raichand said.

"Maa, I was just joking. My sister looks so cute. She is not fat." He said and hugged Ridhima.

"Hmm, this like my good boy/Bhai." The mother-daughter duo said while Rivan smiled.

All of the family members settled on their respective seats and started having their breakfast. But suddenly

"Ruhaan, I want something." Aparna said.

"What?" Ruhaan asked.

"I want that you tell Dr. Sohana to come to our house today." Her mother replied.

"Why?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"What do you mean by why? I am not going to answer your questions okay. You will go to the hospital and tell Dr. Sohana to come to our house for lunch. I don't want to hear something from you. You will do my work." Aparna declared.

"Maa-

"I told na, no excuses." She cut off Ruhaan.

Fed up by his family tantrums he stood up and went out. He don't wanted to meet Sohana because her presence his affecting him, not in a negative sense which he didn't wanted. He wanted to stay away from everyone. But when he meets her, she randomly starts her talks and he couldn't stop the conversation.

"What will I do now?" He said punching his car lightly.

He didn't wanted to go but he loves his mother also. He don't want to break her heart because of his own stubbornness. For the sake of his mother, he finally decided to go and meet Sohana.

He drove towards the hospital and reached their. He walked towards Sohana's cabin. Forgetting to knock the door, he instantly walked in. When he lifted his gaze his eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

🧿

Follow me on IG:- daisywrtss
You can get spoilers there.
Do vote, comment and share.
Bye 🍃

Thankyou!