𝟔. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Ruhaan

"I was wrong about you." That were the last words she said before leaving my cabin.

"Why did you do this to her, Ruhaan?" Kabir yelled at me

"Don't you really know, she said me a jerk. She should be in her limits. I am not her friend." I replied

"But you are her patient and she is your doctor. She is helping you to move on from your past." He told.

"Ruhaan, I know you're not able to move on from your past. But that doesn't means you will be rude to every person in this world, in your life. Ruhaan, sometimes people are so nice that a single scratch on their heart can break them. Sohana is like that. It is right that I don't know much about her but I can bet, she is nice very nice to you, to the rude people like you. And about what she said, then listen you started it. You call me stupid no worries but why did you included her? You are not her friend. You don't have the dare to call her a stupid. Then why?" He asked me and suddenly I felt that I was wrong in all the time I was fighting with her.

"I don't wanted to call her a stupid, it just I said it by mistake." I replied.

"Then why don't you admit your mistake? Why you yelled at her? Do you know when she left from here I noticed her arm. There were finger marks on her arm. It shows that how tightly you were holding her arm." He told me and I started feeling guilty. How can I behave like a jerk with a girl? Wait! Did I called myself jerk for which I fought with Dr. Sohana?

"Ruhaan, are you understanding or not?" Kabir asked me.

"Yes... I am sorry Kabir." I said. I made mistake so I should say sorry.

"Don't say sorry to me, go and say sorry to Dr. Sohana." He told me but I don't want to face her right now. She must be very angry on me. I am not afraid of her anger but I just don't want to go.

"Kabir, can you go and say sorry on my behalf to Dr. Sohana. I don't want to face her." I said and Kabir looked at me with disbelief.

"Are you really feeling guilty or not?" He asked me and I glared at him.

"I am guilty and that's why I don't want to face her. So now go and say sorry to her on my behalf." I told him and started to do my work.

"You are never going to change. Grumpy." He huffed and left from my cabin.

I hope Dr. Sohana is not very much hurt by my tight hold.

🧿

I was having my breakfast with my family and suddenly my father asked

"What about Dr. Sohana? Are you treating her well?"

"She is my doctor. It's her duty to treat me not mine, so why are you asking me whether I am treating her well or not?" I replied.

"Cause I care for the people around you more than I care for you." He said smirking.

And suddenly my cousins, Rivan and Ridhima laughed.

"What is there to laugh? It was not a joke." I asked them.

"Yes, you are right bro, it was not a joke. Badepapa just roasted you." He said and again laughed.

"Rivan, shut up don't tease your brother." Chachu told him.

"Dad, why did you always support Ruhaan bhai?" He asked his father and pouted.

"Because he is better than you." Ridhima said pointing her index finger towards him.

"Now, all of you keep quiet. Have your breakfast." Dadu said and all of us went silent. Suddenly Dad asked me

"By the way, Ruhaan are you really behaving well towards Dr. Sohana or not? You know she is the first girl doctor who is treating you. So be more polite to her. Not only her but all the girls don't behave like a jerk with girls." He told me and I remembered about that day when I behaved rudely with her and held her arm. Such a jerk I am!

"Yes, dad I am behaving well towards her."

"Are you sure?" He asked me raising his brow.

"Yes dad." I said and stood up from my chair.

"I am going to hospital."

I walked outside and went towards my car. And suddenly I don't know but I didn't wanted to face her alone. I called Kabir to accompany me

"Hemlooo" Kabir said from the other side.

"Listen, you are coming with me to the hospital ok." I said

"But why?" He asked whinning.

"Shut up and reach at the hospital within 10 minutes." I said and hung up the call.

I sat in the car and started to drive towards the hospital.

🧿

I and Kabir were sitting in Dr. Sohana's cabin while she was sitting infront of us. We are sitting here from last 15 minutes but she has not said anything other than 'sit down' when we came. And now I was fed up, this girl is getting on my nerves.

First, she tried to interfere in my personal life. Second, she called me a jerk. And now she is wasting my time. I don't know why the hell even I was feeling guilty for my harsh behaviour towards her. She deserves it. Little crazy girl!

"Ufff!" She suddenly huffed and I turned my gaze towards her. She turned on the AC and took off her white coat. In winters also she is feeling hot. What a little crazy girl!

I was looking at her with an annoyed face but suddenly my gaze fell on her right arm. Fingermarks? There were slightly red finger marks on her right arm.

And suddenly I remember about that day when I held her arm tightly and behaved rudely with her. Once again, I felt guilty. Ahhhhh!

You can't be nice to every fucking person Ruhaan! You have harmed many people in your life. Then why are you caring so much about her and feeling guilty for behaving like this with her? Maybe because she is the first girl I have said those type of harsh words. Yes, it is for this reason.

But, I was not convinced by the reason. Fuck!

How the hell can I hurt a girl? A doctor who is helping me. I am a fucking gentleman! I shouldn't have done this to her. I should never hurt a girl again. But now, what should I do? Should I say sorry? No, I have never said sorry to anyone. That day, I told Kabir to say sorry. So, directly he said sorry not me. I can never say 'sorry' to anyone. But she is hurt because of me. I have never hurted any girl before. Ahhhh!!!

No Ruhaan, it's not good. You say sorry to her. You have hurted a girl. You can only kill your rivals. You can never touch a girl.

Ok, I will say sorry to her in 3, 2, 1....

"I am sorry." I whispered and lifted my gaze towards her and....
She was still working? Didn't she listen to me? Or she ignored me?

Ok, I will say loudly this time in 3, 2, 1....

"I amm sorryyy." I shouted.

"What happened, what happened? Earthquake, drought, tsunami whattt???" Kabir shouted, a terrified look on his face.

"Nothing happened, Kabir. You friend THE RUHAAN RAICHAND said sorry. But I don't know to whom." Dr. Sohana told and thinned my brows. This girl!

"I am sorry Dr. Sohana."

🧿

Follow my IG:- daisywrtss

You can get spoilers there. Do vote and comment. Bye. Love you all ❤️.