𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Ruhaan

"Fuck you." Her words made me raise my brows.

"What?" I asked her with amusement.

She blinked her eyes and realised what did she said.

"I mean-" Her words were cut off when I pulled her by her wrist and made her sit on the chair.

"You want to know na what type of doctor you are?" I asked her rubbing her hand and she nodded.

"Then I will tell you what type of girl you are." I said and placed my chin on the desk. Her greyish-green eyes never leaving my brown ones.

"You are a girl who can easily make someone happy. Who can easily bring a smile on someone's face. Your tears can rip someone's heart because those green eyes of yours are so precious to be filled in tears. Your smile can lighten the mood of anyone. Ya, you are sometimes annoying but that annoying nature of yours is also cute. Because of your annoying nature a broken heart, a broken soul could be fixed. When you laugh, you look like the most happiest person in the world. The way you care for others, it can easily melt someone's heart. You never think about yourself, you are a very selfless person. You always think about the people around you. And yes, how can I forget?" I stopped and lifting my face up, I leaned towards her face.

"You are a girl with a beautiful face, with a beautiful heart, with a beautiful soul and...." I leaned towards her ear and a smirk formed on my face, "and a girl with a dirty mind." I completed.

I backed away and look at her flushed face. She was looking like a tomato. Cute!

Wait... what?!

"Shut up!" She suddenly whined like a child and I laughed at her reaction.

"When the hell will you stop teasing me?" She asked with squinted eyes and a little cute pout on her face.

"Never." I smirked.

"You are a jerk!" She yelled.

"Oh, don't you have any other word for me? My ears are bleeding because of listening to that word always." I said and placed my hand on my poor ear.

"Very nice!" She said and rolled her eyes.

"You know, you look cute when you are angry." I said and laughed.

"Oh!" She raised her left brow and looked at me from head to toe and a smirk formed on her face which grew wider.

"I mean-

"I know what you mean. I am cute. I know that." She cut me off and patted her own shoulder in proudness.

"Huh, bhutni hain aap." I said and scoffed.
(You are a ghost.)

She looked at me with angry eyes and the next moment I knew was her hand or I could say her fist on my back punching me.

"Owwwwwuuuuchhhh!!!!!" I cried and looked at her looking at me with a satisfied smirk.

"You are really a crazy girl. You know what you are born crazy. Like oh god!!! It's hurting..." I whimpered in pain amd suddenly her eyes softened.

She rubbed my back and looked at me with a sorry face. She continuosly rubbed my back to ease the pain. After sometime the pain relieved and I looked at her. Her eyes were filled in tears.

I mentally slapped my forehead for making her worry unnecessarily.

I held her arm and made her sit on the chair.

"I am really very sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was just---"

"Shant." I hushed her putting my finger on her lips.
(Calm down.)