𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

Hey my dear Daisies, I hope y'all are fine. I am here to convey a message to everyone out there who reads my book.

First of all, thank you so much for always supporting me and loving my book. And to everyone who pointed out my mistake, I am so grateful to y'all for taking time and telling me where I had gone wrong. I couldn't express my gratitude towards y'all in words. I love you each and everyone from the depth of my heart. Keep loving and supporting your author, as it motivates me to write more and more.

Now let's come to the point.

So as y'all know I am a student and that to be I am going to appear boards this year for which I am not getting so much time to write a single chapter in one or two days. It takes me maximum four days to write a single chapter. And for that reason y'all have to wait for a whole one week to get a new chapter.

I know that y'all want me to update twice or thrice in a week. But it's not possible at all. So I have decided one thing that whenever I will complete one chapter I will update it after editing it. Like that you all don't have to wait for a whole one week.

But also, y'all have to support me whenever I won't be able to update any chapter after four or five days because of my studies or because of any emergency. Don't spread hate towards me because I am really so soft hearted to handle such things.

It's not like I am trying to gain sympathy from anyone of you, it's true that I can't handle anyone's hate. And if you can't wait for the chapters then wait for the book to get complete and then you can read it in one go.

So tell me what do you want?

Publish the chapter only after I complete writing it.

Or

Publish the chapter once in a week.

Remember that majority wins. So think wisely. And yes, y'all have to keep patience and support me in both the situations.

I hope y'all will take the correct decision. Also, you all have to answer this question of mine. Because I am seriously confused about it. And I want to complete this book as soon as possible. So please do tell me. Don't ignore it because it's necessary. I hope you all will keep my request and share me your opinions.

So bye all of you.

Ilysm<3 ❤️