3. Fire and Light

"Y/n? Y/n?"

The voice calling out to you sounded far. Visualizing Geto to be the one calling out your name it was unknown to you until you opened your eyes to find yourself in Gojos arms. "Gojo?" You asked, looking around.

"Whe- where are we?"

"Back at your place. I almost forgot you lived on the 5th floor. There was another room as empty as yours. Y/n, why haven't you used any of the money I've stored for you?" He smiled, resting on your bed that was on the floor. "You should really do some renovation. Maybe at least buy a plant or something?" He closed his hands near his mouth. "It Echoes!"

His voice vertebrates off the walls.

Looking at yourself seeing the emerald green dress on, nothing made sense.

"Now you're probably wondering. How I saved you from your horrible date night." Gojo whipped out his phone, opening the camera blinding you with the flash as he snapped photos. "It's a cute look." He got next to you to take a selfie with you. Your tired complexion of confusion and worry was one for his memories.

"Wasn't easy getting you out of Sukunas hands. But you should really think about who you're dating next time. I'm saving this to show others what a horrible date night looks like."

"So it was all real? I was kidnapped. I didn't volunteer to be in such a destructive relationship. Shouldn't you be out there fighting him or something? He seemed very strong, agile, confident like you and-" You stopped realizing you were remembering him so well. That smile, those eyes, his muscles. Getting up you grabbed Goj phone breaking it in half. Gojo's eyebrow twitched. "Yeah but no worries. I can take him."

"Gojo this isn't a joke. Like what happened? I'm sure it must be all over the news. The cops, the stores. I'm probably gonna show on the news as well! I'll never be able to get a job."

Gojo sighed, patting your head. "Just stay locked up in here. If it's not clear he's attracted to you. For what reason I'm not sure. You've grown up a lot."

Gojo's sentence was disrupted when your wall was broken through. The shadowed figure came flying through the dusty debri. Your eyes were able to see the silhouette of a hand reaching out to palm Gojos face. Blinking you looked away curling up as that impact slammed your wall shaking the apartment complex.

"See. He couldn't even sneak up on me. As long as you are with me we are untouchable." Gojo held you by your waist against his side. "Seems like he figured out where you lived. Having Yuji's body means he has access to Yuji's memories. Whatever secrets Yuji knew Sukuna will know. We will have to find a place to keep you away." Gojo held you by your waist against his side. "Why would the king of curses be after me?"

Looking up you saw red glowing eyes. The dust of the debris was surrounding Sukuna's body as he glared down at Gojo and you from the hole he made in the wall. You wanted to deny it was Sukuna.

Sukuna charged forward as you blinked and held your hands out.

"There's nothing to worry about, y/n."

Opening your eyes to see the ground of the sidewalk outside your apartment you vomited.

"Gross!" Gojo let go of you trying to wipe the puke off his shoes.

"Really y/n?" He said disgusted that some of your puke got on his shoes. As you crawled to the other side to empty out.

"Really? My apartment? I hope you are paying for a new home!" You got up wiping your mouth.

"Hey, I didn't break it so I don't have to pay for it. Y/n, the apartment is the least of your worries. We'll have to relocate you." Gojo kept smiling. "Besides, if you don't want my help you can handle him yourself. Just kidding!"