10. Black and Red

Back at your place.
Sukuna was seated on the sofa staring at Choso who was seated on the recliner in front of him.
Choso kept his focus on Sukuna as well.
(This is my brother? He's different.)
Choso looked at how his pink hair was brushed back.

"Like what you see?" Sukuna smirked showing his white teeth and charming look.

"Coffee? Tea?"

You rested a tray on the table that was in the middle of them. "I even baked your favorites." Sukuna finally looked up to see you with a plate of his favorite sweets.

"And here's yours too." You said sweetly to Choso who accepted your kindness.
Sukuna had his cheek full with sweets as he watched your facial expressions and Choso.
"Why are you boys so quiet?"

Choso looked back at Sukuna.
"I wish to have a word with my little brother alone." Sukuna stopped chewing as he swallowed the sweets.
"Distasteful." Sukuna said upset.

"What do you mean distasteful? I baked them the same way last time!"
Sukuna calmly looked up to you his hand gently lifting yours up as he placed a soft kiss on your knuckles.
"Not your cooking. I'm talking about this boy before me. He spoke without permission. Why is it here?" Sukuna ignored Choso. Referring to him as an "it."

"Hey, don't be like that. It's bad manners." You padded Sukuna on his head.

" Choso is not an it." You pouted. Sukuna rolled his eyes.
"What is i-" he stopped himself from using the word it. "What is he then?" Sukuna waited for your response.

"Choso is your older brother. I mean, Yuji's older brother!"

You giggled nervously. Sukuna looked at Choso. Sukuna wasn't referring to the blood relationship.
He was referring that Choso is not what one would say. Normal conceived human.
This boy before him was something else.

He pinched his chin to think back for a bit. "This boy, is not Megumi. I mistook him for Megumi." Sukuna pointed at Choso.
"It's you."

Choso was confused by what Sukuna was referring.

Sukuna mentioned it before. When he mocked you having a crush on Megumi. But he was mistaken. It wasn't Megumi. It was Choso.

Choso was the one who you spoke about.
Black spiky hair. A unique ability. Adorable. Lost half of the time. Attempting to do the right thing. Never giving up on what he loves. Even if it means or seems pointless to others it's not to him.

Sukuna's eyebrows met together in the center. His lip rose up is disgust. Feeling an unsatisfied feeling. An ugly one. Something that made him feel like ending Choso's life. Even as he sat there doing absolutely nothing.

Just knowing he exists. Just seeing how your expressions and voice changed when you are around him. Sukuna is now understanding this is the boy you admired and have a crush on. The one you spoke so highly of.

"Foolish woman.." he said looking at Choso with a death glare.

(Someone like him?? How would she even be admiring him? I am far more superior than this small peep squeak! As of now he is on my shit list!)

Choso returned his glare at Sukuna.

(This brat. Thinks he can intimidate me in my own place?)

Sukuna's eyes widen seeing how your cheeks flushed red. The way you looked at Choso. It was like seeing something cute.

"Choso. Hey mind not scowling at him in my home. I know he's menacing and all but we are working with his attitude." Choso looked away as his expression relaxed and he felt somewhat embarrassed. He is the guest of the house.
"I'm sorry. I know I am your guest in your home."

As he chit chatted with you. Sukunas hand flinched wanting to rip out his tongue out.
(How dare he even speak with my woman.)

He reached up to cover his mouth fighting his rage.
(How am I even feeling these idiotic things. I have to control myself. So what if she ends up with him. It doesn't even really matter. I'm my own-)

Sukuna stopped midway through his thoughts seeing that bandage still on your forehead.
How you stood up before Gojo to defend him.
(Show me.)
Sukuna remembered asking you in helping him  understand this new worlds ways.
(Under my conditions.) Sukuna was the one who accepted your conditions,  your rules.

"Y/n." Sukuna saying your name made you jump from how serious his tone was. Definitely an attention getter tone.
"What happened?" He reached out touching the bandage with the tips of his fingers.

"I ugh, fell!" You said giggling embarrassed scratching your cheek. "You know me. Clumsy."
Sukuna reached out wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you in against him.
His eyes were soft filled with warmth and concern. His little y/n. Injured.

"Explain to me what happened. Why you weren't in the same spot when I came back. Where did you go? I want to know." He made you blush red as Choso sipped his tea looking away. He could feel how your pulse and blood was rising. It was awkward and uncomfortable for him to be in the same room with his little brother. Who wasn't his little brother.

(Some old cursed spirit in my little brother's spirit flirting with a woman way out of his time frame.)

"Hey, could you not do that." Choso said softly as you looked at him. "Oh! Choso..." You feeling horrible for him. It must be hard for him to be seeing his brothers body being puppeteered like this.

"Get out if it bothers you so much." Sukuna said harshly. "I don't want you being around her to begin with."

"I'm the one who saved her life while you were off doing something." Choso said sipping his tea keeping his eyes at the corner of the room.
"Pfft!" Sukuna felt you attempting to move away he didn't loosen his arm around you instead he looked back at you possessively.

Looking into your eyes he could see how you were guilty. Guilty in some way. As if you were also protesting him being this close to you in front of Choso. "Sukuna please. He's our guest."

"And?" Sukuna said annoyed.

"And it's not right to be acting this way with our guests." Sukuna held your chin in his hand as he leaned in for a kiss. "Why would it matter?"
"Sukuna stop!" You said as Choso slammed his tea cup on the table. A blood wall parted Sukuna and you. Sukuna was pushed away as Choso slowly stood up his eyes shadowed as he walked around the table to stand in front of you.
Choso looked at Sukuna pissed off with him.

"My brother would never be this way around y/n. What are you doing with my brothers body. I want to speak with him! I'm tired of this stupid shit. Y/n is not yours to posses. She is not your shield! And my brother sure as hell is not your puppet to freely use as is! It's disgusting to see how someone else is in control of my little brothers body!"