4. Complicated Compliance

"Have you ever stopped to think of what people want? A dream is but a dream, a goal is what drives one to go beyond others. Dreams are what one wants to be or what one wishes to become. The goals are what one wants. Goals are the moving force for sorcerers. Cursed spirits wish to become the things they cannot." His eyes looked up to the sky. "Such as your brother's dream of removing humanity and keeping the cursed spirits. That's all it was a dream. A goal can be achieved by sacrifices. Having no attachments of any kind. The people and things around you are just occurrences. Love is meaningless. Such as that for your savior Gojo, as his goal to become the strongest, the idea of others is but an incident that occurs. Friends, relationships, values, morals, rules, beliefs. What is it that you want? I'm more of a being myself if you'd like to know."

You were in some room. One of those luxury motel ones with a nice bed, beautiful curtains and organized accessories. It was way better than wherever you were living in. "You mean a human being?" You asked, looking around. "It's ours now, y/n." He was standing near the window staring out at the night sky and the city lights below. Awaiting for anyone who might have been sent out for you.

"I was expecting the sorcerers to be out searching for you. Quite the disappointment that they are not."

You moved your legs to the edge of the bed

You moved your legs to the edge of the bed. "If you get out of that bed I'll amputate you."

The toes of your feet touched the carpet as the vase that was beside you was sliced and the water spilled out along with the shattered glass. Cautiously you stood up getting out of the bed anyways. "Why don't you listen?" He appeared in front of you, seeming upset about your stubbornness.

"First of all. You don't tell me what to do. Second of all-."

Sukuna pushed you down on the bed pinning your arms above you. Those eyes were menacing and that look of disapproval was actually exciting yet terrifying.

"That is so odd." You said not understanding why you felt such mixed feelings for him. "If it's not me you are really wanting, what is it? You are wanting to hurt Yuji. Are you using me as bait for the sorcerers?"

Sukuna's shocked expression made you think it was true. Before he laughed a bit. "Is that what you think of me? What do you think I'm doing? What is it that drove you and that idiot Yuji to be together?"

"He's not you." You responded.

"I don't know what it is that you want, beast. You want authority, destruction, above all you want is not me. That's an idiot's way of talking. I won't fall for your bullshit. Like you mentioned there is no such thing as love."

"I don't understand how you could be this way with me. You never use such words around this boy. Not have I ever seen you be this cruel by choice. It's something I've never met in a woman before. I've been around many. None of them were like you. Why is it with me you'd be this disturbed? I'm offering you something the sorcerers have never let you have. Freedom."