games and late night walks

it's been almost two months since we started school and it's almost thanksgiving break thank the lord. it was currently 11:25 on a saturday night. i was with georgie alice and one of georgie's friends sam.

"so what should we do?" sam asked

"we usually just walk around, or get ice cream" i said to him

"one time we got chased by coyotes" georgie added and alice just looked at us "why are we out here then?" she said "because" i shrugged

"wait i know where we can go" georgie said and he lead us to this old shed.

"how many girls have you brought here?" i joked and they both laughed meanwhile georgie faked his laugh

"only you two actually, i found this last week" he sassed "hey we don't need that sass" alice said

"where am i gonna sit" i asked and georgie pointed to a metal bucket and i sighed and sat down.

we started talking about what to do. "7-minutes in heaven" sam suggested "whoever goes can sit by the dock we saw and the other two can sit in here" he said

"what if i get bit by a snake" i said "we don't like snakes" alice added

"it's november?" georgie said confused "it's cold they won't be around" he added

"yeah but wha-" i started but georgie put his hand over my mouth. i licked the palm of his and and he quickly pulled his hand away and i stuck my tongue out at him.

"can we just play?" alice asked and we nodded

"okay uh how are we gonna pick who goes?" i asked "rock paper scissors" sam nodded "you two can go against each other and me and georgie will" he said and we all just went with it. for the first round alice and sam went then me and sam then alice and georgie. nothing really happened between any of us well maybe for the last two rounds, no clue about the first round alice hasn't told me anything. anyways this is the last round and it's be and georgie.

he held my hand as we walked to the dock. he let go as we sat down. we sat in silence for a good two minutes. i was playing with the necklace that was on my neck when he spoke.

"look up" he said and pointed to the stars, i looked up and our shoulders brushed. i pointed at the constellations that i knew and he just smiled.

i looked at him and he was already looking at me. we stared into each others eyes for a minute. "can i uh kiss you?" he awkwardly asked "yes" i whispered and he kissed me. we kissed. we actually kissed. his hands were on my cheeks and my hands were in his hair. after what felt like a short amount of time but was actually a long time we stopped.

"is this gonna make our friendship awkward?" i blurted as we made our way back to the shed "no it's not and i'm sure about that" he said letting go of my hand and opening the door for me. "thank you" i smiled

"what are you sure about georgie cause we know damn well that your not sure about a lot of things" sam asked and we both just looked at each other. "uh we aren't goin' to get chased by coyotes again" georgie said and i nodded "i was so terrified and out of breath" i joked we sat and talked for a little while until we all got tired.

"how about we start walking home, god knows what time it is" alice said and we all got up and left. as we were walking home we made jokes and stuff like that. if things aren't awkward right now then they hopefully won't be later.