thanksgiving dinner and ugly dogs

my family was over and it was annoying. i practically hate everyone here. but which made everything better my mom insisted that the coopers come over and spend it with our family. it wasn't sounding to bad until my aunts and uncles showed up then my nana and the list basically goes on. all of the kids including all cousins and stuff were outside. i was sitting next to georgie and my sister while parker and my cousin matthew and betty were across from us.

"so what's it like living here?" betty asked

"boring" delilah said

"actually it's kinda fun" me and parker said

"oh that's because you two have this big group of friends and after school stuff to do" delilah started "your always hanging out with him or alice or at cheer and you are always at football or with girls" she said pointing at us

"come hang out with us it's actually really fun" georgie said and i agreed with him. "we do a lot, one time we got powder mash potatoes and put them in our english teachers yard and then it rained and it like made the mash potatoes you know mashed potatoes" i said and georgie laughed.

"good one" matthew said high-fiving us.

"yeah i'm not having out with y'all" delilah said shaking her head. we talked about our lives and what makes them fun or whatever. we went back inside for dinner grabbing what we liked then going back to the table outside.

"dude whose ugly dog is that?" i said eating my roll and they all turned around

"that's grandmas dog" delilah said

"damn what the hell went down when we moved" parker said throwing something at it. "i don't even think you can call that a dog" georgie said, parker kept throwing things at it and a piece of ham landed on it and the dog looked at parker.

"it's gonna eat you in your sleep" delilah said

"if it does i get your room" i quickly said "uhm it's not gonna eat me" he replied as we all watched it attempt to walk into the house which made us all die of laughter.