apologies and firecrackers

"look olivia i said i'm sorry, this is my last day here just say something" theo said as i grabbed my drink and a bag of chips.

"there's nothing to say or it would've already been said." i bluntly said to the boy "and sorry doesn't fix things. especially cheating, six times" i said walking to my room leaving the boy alone. i sat in my room alone with my thoughts until i heard parker.

"liv your boyfriends here" he said opening my door. i shook my head and got up from my bed.

"georgie! what's up?" i smiled

"i got firecrackers" he smirked

"i'll go put my shoes on. come in" i insisted and he came through the door and sat down on the farthest cushion from theo. i laughed to myself and went into my room. i heard parker talking to georgie as i put some sandals on.

"let's go georgie" i said grabbing a jacket from the coat rack. "wait where are you going?" parker asked confused "georgie's" i answered

"okay be back before mom and dad get home, that will be in like an hour" he said and i nodded. i waved bye my brother and theo just watched us.

"theo is ugly" georgie said throwing a firecracker

"agreed" i said lighting one and throwing it at the ground. "he's a bitch" i added

"looks like one, how did you even date him?" he asked "oh i don't even know my friends told me not to but i still did" i chuckled

"next time listen to your friends via" he laughed along with me. we stopped throwing firecrackers for a second and just stood in silence for a minute.

"i'm gonna get going my parents should be home soon" i said setting the rest of the firecrackers i had on the table. "want me to walk you home?" he asked nicely and i said yes. we then walked to my house together.

"wanna hang out tomorrow? we can go to dairy queen or something" he asked as i walked up the stairs.

"yeah just call me like an hour before or something to remind me" i responded smiling at him.

"goodnight via"

"goodnight georgie"

i walked into the house and saw my sister in the kitchen and theo still on the couch. my brother was probably in his room.

"are you and that kid uhm dating?" he blurted

"why do you care?" i stated looking at him.

"i see this sparkle in your eye and i've never seen it before" he muttered, i sighed and walked away from him.

"do you know when he's leaving?" i whispered to delilah. "tonight" she said

"oh thank god" i said really loud "i can't stand his face" i added drumming on the counter tops.

"olivia.." she trailed off

"i'm being for real, why did he even come in the first place like get the fuck out of my house you douche" i said grabbing a cut up strawberry from the bowl that was in front of the two of us. "hey!" she said slapping my hand