chapter seventy-three

Maggie's Pov,
---------------------------

"Post about it," Julien told me, after coming back from the bathroom. It had been a few hours since we'd finished our intimate time.

"What? Are you sure?" I ask, picking my phone up from the nightstand. "We can keep it private if you'd like, I was just trying to rile you up earlier. We don't have to."

"Magnolia, post about it. People are gonna know eventually with a ring on my left finger," she shrugged, jumping onto the bed next to me.

"Posted, everyone knows," I plugged in my phone, placed it back on the nightstand, and laid on my side facing her

Julien smiled, liking our announcement. "You used my lyrics, can you be any more perfect?" She did the same to her phone as I did mine and wrapped her arms around me.

"Of course I did, it's a song about me! How much shit do we think I'll get for marrying everyone's little favorite anxious lesbian?" I giggle, stretching out my legs to hopefully to avoid a limp tomorrow.

"Hopefully not as much as before, I'll definitely crack down on them harder this time because I'm not gonna allow that shit anymore. Are you okay? Did I go too hard?" She asked, rubbing her hand up and down the curve of my side.

"I appreciate that, I really do. You didn't go too hard, you were perfect," I kissed her lips. "You know exactly how to meet my needs and I thank you for being patient with me."

"You don't have to thank me, I love you! I'm about ready to crash post-sex session," Julien's sleep-drunken expression was so cute, her eyes fell heavy.

"Goodnight, my love," a small smile stretched across my tired face. It took a while but eventually, I fell asleep.

Unfortunately, Tina and Chloé decided to go home early because of the food poisoning fiasco. After that, I left and all I could do was wait with Beans for the tour to eventually come to an end.

---------------------------

a/n: guys im so tired i keep forgetting to update the book LOL

3 chapters + 2 epilogue ones left :(