Chapter# 29

Dedicating this chapter to
@lazordy
@gazallabibi
@asha50adams!
_________________________________________

Not edited.

Ahmed's POV:

Tonight was our second night at the beach house and I regret coming here with Sandal. She spent more time admiring the sea rather than me.

Great, I am being jealous of the sea now...

I sighed and start changing channels. My mind was continuously circling around to the kiss we share today or more like the kiss I stole today. It could've been better than that but she ...

Argh! Forget it.

"Suniye, where is the other bag?" Sandal asked me coming out of the room.

Suniye????

Once I hated this typical Pakistani women's way of calling their husband ... Why can't they simply call their names? I like Sandal called me by my name, which rarely happens but... somehow 'suniye' sounds cuter. It held a shyness and hesitation that makes me smile every time she uses this word.

"Which other bags?" I asked without moving my eyes from the TV.

"The brown one has other clothes in it." I remained silent for a moment.

The brown one...???

"There wasn't any other bag Sandal." I said when I failed to recall anything about other bags.

"There was, Zohma told me she packed my remaining clothes in it."

"But I don't recall somethin-"

I stopped in the middle when I remember Sadiq Chachu (our housekeeper) asked me to put other bags in the car and I said no.

"Oops!" I said looking at Sandal and her eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you forgot it in the home." And I gave her an apologetic smile."What should I wear now? I only have this dress... and it's not comfortable to sleep in."

"Where are the other clothes?"

"They all are dirty." Her voice raised a bit which made me turn my full attention to her.

Oh! She is angry...

"You know how to wash cloths right? So wash them."

"We don't have a washing machine here or any washing powder... so what should I use? Shampoo or regular soap and even if I wash it with shampoo it will not be dry soon." She said putting her hands on her hips.

So she has this side of her too...

I slowly walked to her and bring her to the wardrobe holding her hand. I took out one of my t-shirts and handed it over to her.

"You can change into this."

"I-I cannot wear this." She returned it to me.

"Why not?"

"It's yours."

"So what?"

"So nothing ... I am not wearing it"

What the hell!

"Fine, then don't complain. I am leaving this shirt here. Wear if you want or sleep with this uncomfortable dress of yours." I threw the shirt on the bed and start walking out of the room.

Why does she always do the opposite of what I said to her ???

~*~

Sandal's POV: