𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎

Adelaide • Alondra • Armani

Adelaide Alondra Armani is a Half-Blood, Daughter to Persephone and here's her story.

When Adelaide was a baby certain people were not happy the goddess Persephone gave birth to a half blood including a 'monstrous creature' also known as Medusa who cursed the girl.

'Starting from her 13th year she shall be hunted and wanted dead by evil more than she would normally be. To break this curse she shall find her destined significant other, both must confess their feelings for one another, and eventually share a curse breaking kiss, which would therefore, put this to an end. Until then, the curse shall live.'

The cause to all of this? Let's say Adelaide's mother was the reason as to why you can never look Medusa in the eyes and she simply wanted revenge by hurting the one she loved the most. How did she make the curse happen? No one knows.

Persephone, receiving the message of the curse, made sure Adelaide would not know who did this to her and desperately wanted help for her girl. Two goddesses, Aphrodite goddess of Love and Beauty and Circe goddess of magic, decided to bless and heal the baby so that on her 13th year she would be prepared for the evil coming her way.