.5 𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚞𝚜

Grover opened a hatch at the top of the truck. Light peered in the doomed room.

"Does that help?" He asked

"Guess we're about to find out. Can you see where we are?" Annabeth asked the Satyr.

"We're almost there."

Adelaide sat on a block of hay adjusting the crystal so it can reflect on the wall in front of her.

"I've got a signal!" She said happily.

Percy sat next to her and stared at the wall.

"Toss it seaweed brain!" She exclaimed which caused him to toss a coin into the light and it absorbed into it.

"This will never stop being weird." Percy said still looking at what just happened.

"If you want the gods attention you have to pay for it." Annabeth said annoyed, she watched sitting on the floor diagonally in front of them.

"Iris goddess of the rainbow please accept my offering." And with that the light changed.

"Okay show me camp half blood, Chiron's office." Adelaide said and the light on the wall showed Luke.

"Luke?"

"Adelaide? Percy? Are you okay?" Luke asked.

"Yea we're fine. Where's Chiron?"

"Chiron is holding camp together with both hands. Everyone thinks we're going to war so the cabins are taking sides. Please tell me you're calling with good news." Luke explained.

"We know who stole the bolt." Percy told him.

"How do you know?" He asked...

"We ran into ares and Grover got him talking and realized Ares knew who the thief was but was covering for them. So who would Ares cover for other than..?"

"His favorite daughter. Clarisse is the lightning thief." Luke put the pieces together.

"Chiron's got to arrest her and find out what she knows. There's more to this than just the bolt something bigger. Don't ask me how I know you just have to trust me." Percy told him.

"Okay. I'm on it. So Ares huh? What was that like?" Luke said trying to get more information.

Percy and Adelaide looked at eachother and back at Luke projected onto the wall.

"Well compared to the Chimera on Monday, and Medusa on Sunday it could've been a lot worse."

"Medusa was Saturday." Adelaide corrected him.

"I thought Sunday?"

"No monsters on Sunday. Monday you died in a river."

"Right so.. Medusa on...Saturday?"

"There you go."

"Guys! What is this?" Luke said to the two.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"When did you turn into an old married couple." He asked and Annabeth just snickered while Adelaide playfully rolled her eyes at her.

"Not to..change the subject. But I'm gonna. We can use your advice on something. We're headed to Las Vegas to-" Percy was interrupted by Annabeth who yelled Adelaide's name and before Percy could finish his sentence Adelaide moved the crystal so the communication with Luke was finally gone.

"Hey! What was that about?" Percy asked.

"Sassy." Annabeth remarked under her breath.

"You can't just ask Luke about his dad."