.6 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠.

"GROVER WAIT!!!" Adelaide yelled and chased after the satyr, who opened the door to the little shop.

"Is it over?" He asked Percy and Annabeth who were right next to..a guy? Trapped in a bed.

Anyways, the girl peeked her head through the door like Grover and said "Sorry!! I tried to keep him entertained but he just ran off!"

"Hey! Patty cake gets boring after a while." He said back.

"It's okay Addy just come in." Percy told the girl.

The four went inside an office and stared at a door that clearly says "DO NOT ENTER" but you know, they were going to anyways.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Percy asked looking at everyone else.

Grover slowly walked to it and pushed it open. He started coughing, Adelaide assuming it stank horribly.

"It's either the realm of the dead or someone left a carton of milk in there in the 1990's."

Heading that, Adelaide immediately said "There is nothing you can do that will make me go down that stink hole."

● ⋆ ❀ ⚔︎ ❤︎ ⋆ ●

"UGH! I hate you guys so much." Adelaide said as Percy and Grover gently put the girl back onto the rocky floor.

They all moved behind a rock and stared beyond. There was a wall and more rocks with blurry fog, making the scenery look creepy and gloomy.

"Not in Kansas." Percy mumbled.

"What? Percy focus please, we left Kansas 4 days ago." Adelaide said and turned back around.

"Yeah. No it's a...never mind."

"Guys is that who I think it is?" Grover asked and was playing with a little ball that Annabeth gave him.

"Charon, the boatman, taking new arrivals across the River Styx." Annabeth stated.

"Which means that over there is the main gate." Adelaide whispered.

"Let's go maybe we can get there first." Annabeth said.

"Yeah" Grover agreed staring off into the gloomy distance that the underworld held.

They moved around and Adelaide heard the constant squeaking of the stress ball in Grover's hand.

"Why don't you let me hang on to that for now?" Adelaide said and put the little red ball in her pocket. They made their way down and pushed through the sea of, well, the chained dead people. All that can be heard are the 'Sorry' and 'excuse me's of Adelaide. They reached the front of the line and were caught by surprise when they came face to face with Charon.

"You're not dead." He coldly stated. They got caught. What idiots! Adelaide panicked and went on a ramble.

"Yes we are."

Charon just stayed in silence until he asked "How did you die?"

"We uh..." She said the first thing that came to mind.

"Drowned in a bathtub?!" She said confidently although it sounded as if she was questioning it.

"All three of you?"