𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗..

So if you read the story without reading this page or the next you might be a little confused. So I suggest reading these because they include important details that might confuse some readers. Anyways....

My original Character, Adelaide, is the daughter of Persephone and to fit my storyline I'm going to change the fact that Persephone was the one who was basically the reason why no one can look at Medusa. Also, Let's say Persephone is one of the main gods (like how there are 12, well now there might be 13.) And maybe let's not have her with hades. Just because that would make her and Percy cousins. Sooo. If you don't like any of these alterations it would be better if you just exited out of this book.

• I am a beginner writer so I'm trying my best to make the writing good and not making any spelling or grammar mistakes. If you notice something feel free to leave a comment in a kind manner :) If you have any tips feel free to let me know. I also might be making quite a few edits and corrections because not all of the episodes are out and new episodes might interfere with my current storyline, so I will let you know if there are some major changes happening.

• If you are more comfortable reading this as if you were Adelaide, by all means go ahead. I understand lots of people are more of an 'X reader' type of person and that there are lots of OC books. So if you wish to, you may.

• This book is based of the Disney+ Original Series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. So if you were expecting to read about the books or past movies, this is not what you are looking for.

• I will be making the characters like a year older (13-14) just because I feel like it. In my opinion they do not look like 12 year olds in the series. If you were thinking that I was aging them up to be in their late teens, oh my gosh no, I don't like to do major changes like that. I think it just ruins the point.

• For reference, I have not read any of The Percy Jackson books and have only seen the Lightning Thief Movie before the Disney+ series even came out. So if you have read all books and all movies please educate me on all the important stuff I must know. 😂

• Most likely, When you are reading this I have the first few chapters (each of an episode) finished. I can't wait every Tuesday at 6 for one episode 😥 and like.. why are the last 2 so far away??

• And finallyyyy if you enjoy reading my book feel free to comment whatever you feel and it would be greatly appreciated if you followed becauseeee I have many more books planned. I may or may not have other works in the making (while I wait for the new episodes to come out) Anyways I hope you enjoy this book!!!

- Sugar 🎀