.1 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎

Adelaide and Annabeth were standing in the infirmary looking at a blonde boy. He was slowly awakening but not fully. His eyes were probably a little blurred by the looks of how he seemed half asleep.

"You drool when you sleep." Said Annabeth earning a nudge from her best friend.

Adelaide came closer to the boy and talked in a sweet low voice careful not to overwhelm him. He slowly tried to sit up but Adelaide quickly but gently nudged him back down and said "Hi Sunshine. I'm gonna heal your injuries but right now you should get some rest." While playing a bit with his blonde curls. In a matter of seconds he crashed right out. His body was tired and she could tell.

Adelaide gently placed her hands on his wounded areas and a soft glow could be seen from her hand. Once she would lift her hand from the area all that would be left was clear and healed skin. When she was finished she made sure his blanket was mostly covering and walked back out with Annabeth to their cabins.

● ⋆ ❀ ⚔︎ ❤︎ ⋆ ●

It was the next night and Adelaide waited by the bathrooms. Clarisse and her friends basically shoved Percy in a bathroom and she wanted to see if what she thought would happen.. happen. Was she stalking? Yea in a way. Was it reasonable? Maybe. So she waited. And waited not really wanting to hear the mean words of Clarisse.

The girl took a peak and saw toilet water basically shoot out at the bullies. She was happy she saw what she needed to see. Adelaide leaned against the door of the bathroom with her arms crossed.

Percy looked at the floor wondering what just happened. Confused he looked up to see a really beautiful girl who looks oddly familiar. "I can explain." Percy said

Adelaide let out a breathy laugh " yea no you can't."

"Okay I can't" he said quietly. "Hey I recognize you from somewhere. Your voice sounds familiar too. Are you stalking me?"

"Maybe." The girl said unfazed.

"Okayyy. Whyy?"

"I've been watching and waiting to see if something kind of like this would happen. And so it did. Now I was wondering if you could help me." Adelaide stated.

"Help you with what?" The blonde haired boy said skeptical.

"Win capture the flag."

He paused for a moment. "Sure" Adelaide stuck her hand out for a handshake making sure he meant it. He grabbed her hand and shook it. He didn't let go for a few seconds and they both looked at eachother. Percy was a bit taller and you could tell. Annabeth was probably the same height but Grover was definitely taller.

They let go of each others hand and Adelaide walked out with a small smile.

● ⋆ ❀ ⚔︎ ❤︎ ⋆ ●

"You're gonna love this" Luke said.

"Camp - Wide mock warfare all glory to the victors. Adelaide's the head counselor to the Persephone Cabin. She's led our team to 3 straight wins. It's been a long time since anyone's won a fourth." Luke explained to Percy

"She was there in the bathroom. She told me she'd been waiting for it to happen." Percy said as he watched the girl.

"Adelaide is different. She sees the world differently. Always 6 steps ahead of everyone else. You should give her a break."

"Whose side are you on anyways" the blonde said with the sun in his eyes.

"Oh Adelaide's, always. She's my little sister." Luke took a breath "Maybe I should back up"