💫 Chapter-9💫

YN broke the hug and looked at her friend

YN broke the hug and looked at her friend. "How are you Unnie?" "I am absolutely fine. What about you.... wait what are you doing here?" Miss Jang, aka Wonyoung asked. YN chuckled and before she could answer, Sarang came beside them and held YN's hand.

"Miss Jang, she is my Imo" Sarang said and everyone in the class gasped. Wonyoung looked at YN with shocked face who nodded her head. "Wait... you mean Sarang is Jin Oppa's daughter? She is that cute little tiny girl we used to play with?" Wonyoung asked and YN nodded her head.

"Yes Unnie, by th way We can catch up with each other later. I am here for some works right now" YN said. Wonyoung nodded her head while UN turned towards the class "Sarang, who were those students who said all those things to you yesterday and some minutes ago too?"

YN asked in a deep tone while glaring. Sarang pointed at some students who were now gulping in fear. "I see. All of you are coming with me to the Principal's office right now. And also for all of your Information, Sarang's Dad and Samchons were wanted by police neither did Police killed them cause they were Criminals!! They were best people!! If you don't believe go and ask your parents about Kim brothers or Sarang's Dad, Kim Seokjin!! They will tell you!!" She said again in a deep, cold and angry voice making full class gulp in fear.

She signaled those students to come out and after saying Bye to Wonyoung and Sarang she left while those students followed her.

"Miss Jang, you really knew Kim YN?" A girl asked as soon as YN left the class. Wonyoung looked at her and nodded her head while Sarang said "They are bestfriends. My Imo even showed me some of their photos. They both were so cute together"

"Wow.... also Sarang you really are the daughter of The Kim Seokjin?" A boy asked and Sarang nodded her head. "Yes. Why do you all look shock? Do you all know my Dad or something?" She asked in confusion when she saw their shocked faces.

"You are joking, right? I mean who don't know Kim Seokjin and Kim brothers?" Another girl said making Sarang more confused.

"Uh.. I think Sarang don't know much about them. It's okay. One day she will. For now why don't you go and take your seat Sarang? I will be right back" Wonyoung said. Sarang nodded her head and then went to her seat while Wonyoung went outside.

She took out her books and was opening them when the girl who is also her deskmate said "Sarang, I am really sorry if I ever said something about your Dad. I didn't knew you were Kim Seokjin's daughter"

"I..it's okay.... by the way, how do you all know my Dad and why are you all so shocked?" Sarang asked. Instead of answering the girl took out her phone and typed something in it before showing it to Sarang.