💫Chapter-49💫

The Kim family was sitting in their backyard enjoying the night

The Kim family was sitting in their backyard enjoying the night. After the brother completed what happened, they all decided to spend some time before they focused on the most important thing. That is, to catch Roy and take their revenge. 

As they sat in the tranquil evening, surrounded by the comforting embrace of their family, Yoongi broke the peaceful silence. "We may have found our way back to each other, but our journey isn't over yet," he said, his voice tinged with determination. "We still have to deal with Roy."

Jungkook nodded in agreement, his expression resolute. "We can't let him get away with what he's done," he said, his voice filled with conviction. "We need to make sure he pays for everything."

Jin placed a reassuring hand on Jungkook's shoulder, offering him a supportive smile. "We will, Kookie. But for now, let's cherish this moment together as a family," he said, his words carrying a sense of calm reassurance.

YN looked around at her brothers, her heart filled with gratitude and love. "No matter what lies ahead, we'll face it together Oppa. and now since yoy all are back, that Roy will surely suffer. He don't know his death is here," she said, her voice strong and unwavering. "As long as we have each other, we can overcome anything."

With a collective nod, the Kim siblings sat together, united in their resolve and strengthened by the unbreakable bond of family. As the stars twinkled overhead, they knew that no matter what challenges awaited them, they would face them together, as one.

"But do we have a plan?" Namjoon asked. His question hung in the air, prompting a thoughtful silence among the Kim siblings. After a moment of contemplation, Jin spoke up, his voice steady with determination.

"We need to gather all the information we can about Roy's whereabouts and his plans," he suggested, his brow furrowed in concentration. "We can't confront him blindly. We need to be strategic."

Yoongi nodded in agreement, his mind already racing with possibilities. "It will be easy. He don't know about us, so he won't even know about us gathering his information ," he added, his tone confident. 

Hoseok chimed in, his expression serious yet resolute. "Still we can't underestimate him. Roy is dangerous, and we need to be prepared for anything," he warned, his eyes scanning the faces of his siblings.

Jungkook clenched his fists, his determination shining bright in his eyes. "We'll make sure he pays for what he's done," he declared, his voice filled with resolve. "But we'll do it smartly, and we'll do it together."

With a shared nod of agreement, the Kim siblings knew that they had a daunting task ahead of them. But as they sat together, united in purpose and strengthened by their bond, they were ready to face whatever challenges came their way.

As they were busy talking, someone cleared her throat. A little too loud. "What happened baby? Do you need water?" Yoongi asked offering a glass of water to his wife. She snatched it from him and kept it aside.