💫 Chapter-45💫

AN- I am sorry for the late update

AN- I am sorry for the late update. I thought to write and update yesterday but got very busy with some work and couldn't find any time to write even a small chapter. Also, this chapter isn't a 2K words chapter but I promise to write a longer chapter for next part.

💀💀💀

Flashback Ends

Telling all that Jungkook continued, "Steve Hyung stayed with us for a week before he went back to Switzerland for his work. Rose/Rosaline stayed back since she was done with her college" he said.

The family nodded their heads. "And, what happened next?" Lisa asked.

Jimin was about to continue when Yoongi said, "Actually, we should go and sleep now. It's close to midnight and I am sure the kids have school too tomorrow"

They all looked at the time and realised Yoongi was right. So, they all nodded their heads except our Sarang and Ha-joon. They shook their heads. "We won't go to school tomorrow!! We wanna know what happened next!!" Sarang said and Ha-joon nodded his head agreeing.

As the family debated whether to continue the story or not, Sarang and Ha-joon's determination to hear the rest of it won out. Their enthusiasm was infectious, and the adults couldn't help but smile at their eagerness.

"Alright, alright," Jin chuckled, giving in to their request. "We'll tell you a bit more, but then it's straight to bed for you two, okay?"

Sarang and Ha-joon nodded eagerly, their eyes shining with excitement as they settled in to listen.

"Where were we?" Jimin mused, trying to recall the exact point in the story. "Oh, right. So, after Steve hyung left, things settled down for a while. We were all adjusting to life at their house, trying to piece together our memories and make sense of everything."

"During that time, we started going to therapy sessions together," Taehyung chimed in. "It was tough at first, but having each other for support made it a bit easier."

"Exactly," Namjoon agreed. "And slowly like very slowly but surely, we started to make progress. Memories, only little memories bit they began to surface, bit by bit, and we began to piece together our identities."

"But Hoseok hyung was still struggling," Jungkook added, his expression turning serious. "He was doing his best to cope, but it was clear that he was still lost and confused."

"That's when we decided to have a full tests and checkup of him and try to find what's the real problem," Yoongi interjected.

"And how did it went? Did you find out what was the problem with Samchon?" Sarang asked eagerly, leaning forward in anticipation.