💫 Chapter-46💫

This is very long chapter

This is very long chapter. So make sure you vote before reading and Comment after reading. Happy Reading

💀💀💀

Namjoon was roaming around the house trying to find a silent place so he can sit and read some books. That's when he saw a door which looked different from the doors of rest rooms.

He frowned looking at the door. "Why is it different?" He thought to himself. He looked here and there to see if someone is around and saw Ji-eun.

"Noona!!" He called her and signalled her to come towards him.

Ji-eun turned towards Namjoon, curious about why he seemed so intrigued by the door. "What's up, Namjoon? You look like you've found something interesting," she said, walking over to him.

Namjoon pointed at the door. "Do you know what's behind this door? It looks different from the others," he said, his curiosity piqued.

Ji-eun chuckled softly, understanding his curiosity. "Ah, that door leads to the library. It's a quiet space where you can read and relax. YN made it cause she loves reading books. Would you like to check it out?" she offered, smiling warmly at him.

Namjoon's eyes lit up with excitement at the mention of a library. "A library? That sounds perfect!" he exclaimed, eager to explore the hidden space.

Ji-eun nodded with a smile and opened the door, revealing a cozy room lined with bookshelves filled with books of all kinds. Soft sunlight filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow over the room.

"Wow, this is amazing," Namjoon said, stepping inside and running his fingers along the spines of the books. "Thank you for showing me this. I've been looking for a quiet place to read."

Ji-eun smiled, pleased to see Namjoon's enthusiasm. "YN made it for that purpose only. Feel free to spend as much time here as you'd like," she said, stepping back to let him explore.

Namjoon nodded gratefully, already feeling at home in the cozy library. "Cutie is still the same. And I'll definitely make good use of it. Thanks again, Noona," he said, flashing her a grateful smile before diving into the shelves to find his first read.

Ji-eun was about to go, when Namjoon suddenly turned back and said, "Noona, can you send Hyung's and the Makane's here too. I will flex about this library saying YN made it cause she loves me and tease them" he said with a mischievous smile. 

Ji-eun chuckled and shook her head in disbelief. "You are still a kid, Namjoon," she said affectionately, amused by his playful nature. Namjoon giggled in response, enjoying the light-hearted moment.

"I will send them. Wait here," she said, before heading off to find the others. Namjoon smiled to himself, feeling grateful for the opportunity to explore the library.