💫Chapter-47💫

AN- The past is going to end in the next chapter!! Are you excited for it?

💀💀💀

"Because of Steve Hyung" Namjoon said making everyone frown.

"How? Wasn't he in Switzerland or somewhere?" Suzy asked.

The Kim brothers nodded their heads while Jimin replied, "He was. But he came back to Denmark"

"Yeah and before that, if you are wondering what happened in that one and half years, then let us tell you that first" Yoongi said. Everyone nodded their heads, so Yoongi looked at Taehyung and signalled him to continue.

Taehyung gave a small nod and started, "As we told before, Jungkook remembered all of us and helped us too. Me and Jiminie remembered Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung, Hobi Hyung remembered Jungkookie and Namjoon Hyung. Jin Hyung rememberd Hobi Hyung. Yoongi Hyung remembered me and Jungkookie. And like this, all of us remembered one or two of us"

As Taehyung stopped, Jimin continued, "Along with that, we all also remembered many of our childhood memories and school memories too"

"So, when did you all remembered each other? I mean all the other six as well?" Lisa asked.

Hoseok looked at her and replied, "This also happened because of Steve Hyung" he said making the other more curious about Steve now.

Flashback

Everyone was shocked when they saw Steve standing on the door. He do come home after a month or two, so they weren't shocked cause of that.

Actually, a week ago only Steve went back to Switzerland and that too after spending two weeks with all of them so seeing him again in only a week was a shock.

"You here?" Mark asked as Emily and Rose helped him with his luggage.

Steve nodded his head, "Where are your rest brothers?" He asked to the Kim brothers as he sat on the couch.

Right now only Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung were in the living room. "Inside their rooms. Why?" Jimin replied.

"Can you call them. I have something to tell you guys" He said. The four of them nodded their heads despite being confused.

As the Kim brothers went to fetch their other brothers, Steve glanced around the living room, as he drank the water waiting for the Kim brothers to arrive. 

Soon, the rest of the Kim brothers joined them in the living room, their expressions a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

"What's up, Steve Hyung?" Hoseok asked, breaking the silence as they all settled around him.