💫 Chapter-33💫

After the discussion, Eunwoo and Jackson prepared to leave but Suzy stopped them

After the discussion, Eunwoo and Jackson prepared to leave but Suzy stopped them. "Why don't you both have dinner before leaving?" She asked.

They both shook their heads. "Thanks Noona, but we have some work to complete. We'll have dinner another time. Bye" Jackson said and Eunwoo nodded his head.

Suzy sighed and let them go. After they went, the Kim family (now the full Kim family) gathered in the dining room.

"Can we all even sit here? I mean we are more than 10" Taehyung said looking at the dining table.

"You are right. I'll need to get another dining table now and for now... Let's just go in the living room. What you all say?" YN suggested and they all nodded their heads.

Suzy, Ji-eun, Jihyo and YN started to take the dishes in the living room while the Kim brothers helped them. Except for Jin, who was standing there admiring his kids.

Whatever happened today was all a dream for him. A dream he thought would never come true. But it did. And he was more than happy today. But his happiness reached its peak when he saw his kids.

>>> They grew up so much. The last time I saw Sarang, she could just say some words and now....and Ha-joon, my son woke up from Coma and I wasn't even here.

He wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes while looking at his kids with a smile.

>>> How unlucky I am. I couldn't be with my kids during their childhood, I couldn't see them grow up.

>>> From now on, I'll be there for them, through thick and thin. In every stage of their life.

He watched as his kids chattered away, feeling grateful for this chance to be together.

>>> Today's a new beginning. I'll cherish every second with my family, making memories that'll last a lifetime.

He thought to himself. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He immediately wiped his tears and turned behind only to find Namjoon standing there.

"You okay Hyung?" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded his head while giving a reassuring smile to Namjoon.

"Our Sarang and Ha-joon grew up so much. Right Hyung?" Jin nodded his head as he again turned to his kids.

"I was thinking the same Joon. They grew up so much and how unlucky I was to not witness any of that" He said sadly.

Namjoon turned Jin towards him holding his shoulders, "You were not unlucky Hyung. It was just our destiny. And even if we wanted, we couldn't do anything. I mean we didn't even re-" before Namjoon could finish his sentence they heard Suzy calling them.

Both of them immediately went outside and saw everyone was already there probably waiting for them and Sarang and Ha-joon.

"Oppa, where were you all!! Come and sit fast!! I am hungry!!!" YN said while sulking. Namjoon and Jin laughed at her words. They both went and sat with them while Sarang and Ha-joon were a little shocked seeing this childish side of their Imo.

As they settled down, Suzy began serving the food, and the aroma filled the room, making everyone's stomachs growl in anticipation. Sarang and Ha-joon exchanged glances, silently marveling at the sight of their family gathered together.

Ha-joon couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude. "I can't believe we are having dinner with our Dad and Samchon. Our full family" he murmured to Sarang.

Sarang nodded, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Yeah, it feels like a dream come true."

Jin overheard their conversation and smiled warmly at them. "It's a dream coming true for us true. But We're finally a complete family."

Suzy, who was beside sitting beside him nodded her head. "I am surprised how Sarang and Ha-joon immediately felt a bond with you all. They were kids when you were with us, but seeing them it feels like you never left us"

Jin pecked her lips and said, "A child never forgets their parents. And I too spent time with them. Remember?"

Suzy blushed and nodded her head. But suddenly she hitted Jin on his hand making him wince. "Idiot! How many times must I told you not to do this infront of everyone? There are kids here!! 12 years or a thousand years, you won't change right!!" Suzy scolded.

Jin looked at her with a so done face while Sarang and Ha-joon started laughing seeing their Dad being scolded by their Mom. Jin looked at them with a betrayed expression on his face.

"Really? You are laughing at your Dad? See Suzy, didn't I told you, Sarang is becoming Mumma's girl and Ha-joon from the start was Mumma's boy. None of my kids are like me. What a life" He dramatically said with a dramatic sigh.

Sarang, Ha-joon looked at their Mother who was biting her lips so she won't laugh. Sarang smirked and said, "Dad, Mumma is laughing at you"

Suzy looked at Sarang with wide eyes who immediately went behind Jin and hide herself.

Jin glanced at Suzy with a mock glare, pretending to be offended. "Oh, so you're on their side now, Suzy?"

Suzy tried to maintain her composure, but the corners of her lips twitched with suppressed laughter. "I...I'm not on anyone's side. I just find it amusing. You know it Jin."

Ha-joon couldn't contain his laughter any longer, and soon the whole room echoed with their joyful giggles.

Jin shook his head in mock disappointment. "Fine, laugh all you want. But just remember, I'm still the cool dad here."

Sarang peeked out from behind Jin, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "Of course, Dad. You're the coolest."

Suzy finally let out a laugh, unable to hold it back any longer. "Alright, alright, enough teasing your Dad. Let's enjoy our dinner together."

"By the way Dad, Imo told us that you make great jokes. Can we hear some?" Ha-joon asked while eating his food. Sarang too nodded her head.

Everyone stopped eating hearing this and looked at Jin with wide eyes. They all shook their heads when they saw Jin smiling.

"NO!!!"

"Ofcourse. Dad will do anything for his babies" He said smirking

 Dad will do anything for his babies" He said smirking

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1070