𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Shuichi POV:

I started working on Kokichi's missing case and tried to find him. After all I'd done with him, I was worried about losing him this time. I want nothing to happen to Kokichi and to see him safe.

I was glad that Kirigiri decided to help out with the case since it has been so recent. This was also after we finished the killing game. I just don't understand how that would make sense.

I had Ouma's contact on my phone and tried to call him, but he didn't answer. I was worried someone had made Ouma missing for a reason...

Kaito and Kaede wanted to help out also and wanted to help me find him. They knew Kokichi wasn't a bad person. I checked the case file and tried to find when was the last time he did it before he was missing.

I went through my phone and saw Ouma's mother's phone number in my contact. I went to check my messages from here and saw she texted me about Ouma being missing.

Ouma's Mother

Shuichi, my son Ouma has been
gone and it had been 5 days

Hello Mrs. Ouma, May I speak to you in person?

Alright, where do I meet you?

I'll send you my location and we'll speak from there

Okay

I sent her my location and I was curious if she knew when was the last time she'd seen him. I know she has a bit of information about what happened with Ouma.

Kirigiri came and asked if I had found anything related to Ouma's case. I explained to her that Ouma's mother might know something about Kokichi's disappearance.

She told me that I had to find something for the first case of Ouma because if I wanted to find him I needed to find key evidence of where he is. I nodded and told her that his mother would arrive.

She nodded and told me that she'd go around the city and find something, like Ouma's stuff lying on the ground of the streets. I nodded and she left, and I waited outside for Ouma's mother to arrive.

After a few minutes, a car pulled up and they got out it was Ouma's mother and her husband. They walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to speak with them.

I nodded got them inside and took them to my office, and they sat down on the chairs. I closed the door for privacy reasons, and I asked them if they were Kokichi's parents.

They nodded and I grabbed out my notepad and a pen and asked them questions when Kokichi came to them. Ouma's mother explained that her son came during the afternoon, and wanted to have lunch with her.

She told me that everything was fine and all, but it was until 6:30 pm during noon. Kokichi was helping her in the kitchen for dinner, and that's when Kokichi's phone got a message from someone.

"I didn't know who it was from?" She said

"Did he tell you anything before he left, like where he would go?" I asked

"No, he didn't tell me anything. He just said that he had to go see someone and left the house" She explained

"Did he take your car or anything to meet someone?" I asked

"My husband only had one car, which was for work so he just walked by foot or went on any transportation," She said

I was concerned that I wouldn't find anything to find him, I kept asking several more questions until I heard the door open. I saw Kaede at the door as she asked me if, someone wanted to talk to me.