𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑

Third Person POV:

It was 8:30 am and both Ouma and Shuichi were sleeping together. They were still in the hospital from last night, and a nurse came by to check on them.

The nurse opened the door and saw both Shuichi and Kokichi asleep, she was concerned but smiled softly and let them rest for now. Kaede also came by and asked the nurse if she knew where Shuichi was.

The nurse smiled and told her the room number and Kaede thanked her, as she went to find Shuichi. Kaede had to go home last night and wanted to check up on Shuichi in the morning.

When Kaede found the room number, she opened the door to see both Ouma and Shuichi cuddling with each other. Kaede was surprised and smiled at both of them.

She sat down on the chair and didn't say anything, as she watched the both of them sleeping. Shuichi woke up and didn't move at all, not wanting to wake up Ouma.

Shuichi smiled at Ouma and saw him sleeping peacefully, Kaede interrupted his moment with Ouma as she spoke up.

"Good morning Shuichi," Kaede said

"Oh my... Kaede, don't scare me like that!" Shuichi replied as he didn't want to wake up Ouma

"Sorry, I wanted to check up on you" Kaede smiled

"It's fine, you just startled me a bit," Shuichi said

Shuichi got up a bit as he sat down properly and asked Kaede about the group, Kaede explained that Kirigiri was working right now and asking the judge for a trial within the group.

Shuichi told her when the trial would begin Kaede explained to Shuichi that she wasn't sure just yet, because the judge didn't respond to Kirigiri.

Shuichi sighed and Kaede looked at Shuichi and asked him if everything was alright. Shuichi told h

er that he was worried about Ouma, since after all this chaos it was such a mess. 

Kaede didn't know what to say but reassured him that Ouma was safe now. Shuichi smiled a bit and told her that he was relieved now, but Ouma's body was weak due to everything happening at that abandoned place. 

Ouma woke up and yawned, as he looked at Shuichi. He smiled and told Shuichi how he slept. Shuichi smiled and told him that he slept well, and asked Ouma if he slept well also.

Ouma nodded and Shuichi helped Ouma sit upright and told him if he was hungry. Ouma nodded and saw Kaede sitting, and Ouma was surprised to see Kaede.

"Kaede, what are you doing here?" Ouma asked

"Morning Kokichi, I came to check up on Shuichi but notice he wasn't in his room. So I came here and saw you two sleeping together" She explained

"Oh... Sorry, since the nurse was busy I didn't want Shuichi to be sleeping on the chair. So I insisted him to sleep on the bed, to sleep more comfortably" Ouma said 

"That's no problem Ouma, you two look adorable when you two are asleep" Kaede smiled

Ouma blushed a bit and didn't say anything, the nurse came in with a tray of prepared meals for both Shuichi and Kokichi. Shuichi sat on the chair and Ouma was on the bed, Kaede was sitting down.

Both of them ate their meal, Ouma couldn't eat much but still didn't trust a meal prepared by someone. Shuichi would try his best to insist Ouma that no one would dr*g his meal.

Ouma sighed and ate half of the meal, while Shuichi ate his whole meal. It was a light breakfast for him since he doesn't eat much in the morning, Ouma did seem more pale and more sickly a bit.