𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕

Third Person POV:

Today was the day and the trial had started and Kirigiri, and her friends (Kaito, Kaede, Naegei, and Shuichi) had come to the trial. The trial was against Tsumugi and her group members (Junko and Izuru).

There are some witnesses (Kokichi, Nagito, Ouma's mother, Toei bus lady, and a hidden spy) who had seen what happened when Kokichi last disappeared.

The judge asked the prosecutor if they were ready, and they nodded the judge asked if the defendant was ready which she responded she was. The judge asked Kirigiri on the podium to explain what happened.

Kirigiri explained what had happened on the day Ouma had disappeared. She gave full details and the date of when this all happened, Ouma and Shuichi were sitting together as they heard Kirigiri talking.

Kirigiri's lawyer was Celestia her fiance, whom she had been with for over 5 years. The judge was listening to Kirigiri's explanation and understanding what had happened.

She mentioned several people and Shuichi's work on finding Ouma. She did mention Ouma's mother and when she had last seen Ouma until he had disappeared later.

"Your honour, Tsumugi and her accomplices are a part of Ouma's disappearance, and they tortured him miserably," Kirigiri said

"Miss Ludenberg, is your cilent speaking the truth? Do you have evidence that Tsumugi and her accomplices are behind all this" The judge asked

"Yes your honour, I have proof that they have been part of this," Ludenberg said

Celestia took out a photo and several other proofs that Tsumugi and her group members had done this. The prosecutor objected and told the judge that the picture didn't show the person's face.

The judge asked Celestia who this person was in this picture, and Celestia explained that the person was undercover, and we couldn't tell who it was. But she's sure that it was one of the accomplices.

There was a report of the weapon and the fingerprint that was on the weapon, and the fingerprint was also the accomplice. Tsumugi and the others were just angry about how Kirigiri had gotten this much evidence.

The judge asked Celestia if there were any witnesses that she wanted to bring, she nodded and asked Kokichi to come up to the podium. Ouma came up to the podium and the judge asked him to state his name.

Kokichi said his name and Celestia asked Ouma to explain what had happened from the beginning. Ouma nodded and explained his alibi, in full description and detail.

Tsumugi stared at Shuichi, who was sitting as he was listening to Ouma's alibi. She spoke to Junko and asked her if she had anything on her. Junko looked at her and whispered to her that she did.

She showed her in her pocket that she had a knife, Tsumugi smiled and whispered to her about planning to kill Shuichi. Junko smiled and told her that they should do it but not now.

Ouma explained how he had been treated as a dog, and how he had been dr*gged multiple times. He did explain who had given him dr*gs in his meal, and it was Izuru.

"I haven't been eating well and been abused by Tsumugi and her friends, I couldn't sleep, eat, or be in contacted by anyone" Ouma explained

"Objection, your honor there's no proof that Ouma could've been dr*gged," The prosecutor said

"Celestia, is there a medical doctor that has any report about Ouma's health" The judge asked

Celestia nodded took out a medical record of Ouma, and explained that Ouma had indeed been dr*gged. There were several symptoms that Ouma had, which were dizziness, dehydration, and nausea.