𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

⚠️ Warnings: the story may contain punishment, death, dr*gs, and very descriptive gruesome death. ⚠️

Third Person POV:

Today was another trial with Tsumugi and her accomplices. The courtroom has been fixed and continued their previous trial. Shuichi and Ouma were sitting together and Celestia, Makato, Kirigiri, Kaede, Nagito and Kaito were all sitting down.

The judge was walking out of the door and was going to sit down, the judge watched everyone and spoke. He explained that he had thought about the verdict, but wanted Kirigiri to come up to the podium.

Kirigiri walled up to the podium and the judge asked her what she wanted to speak about. Kirigiri explained that Izuru shouldn't be punished for death but instead be sentenced to jail for his punishment.

The judge asked her why she suddenly changed her mind about Izuru's charges. Kirigiri explained in full detail that Izuru had no intention of hurting Ouma or being a part of the kidnapping.

The judge listened to Kirigiri and asked Celestia if she had any proof to show that Kirigiri was telling the truth. Celestia showed a video on screen about Izuru and Nagito's conversation at the police station.

The judge silently watched the video from the security camera and heard the audio also. Kirigiri looked at the judge and didn't say anything. Nagito was silent and didn't want to think about anything.

Izuru watched the video on screen and Tsumugi looked pissed, and Junko was just surprised that Nagito betrayed them like that. Izuru knew he was guilty of the things he'd done, but had no intention of hurting Ouma.

But Tsumugi was the one who planned everything and also planned to dr*g Ouma to make him die. But it failed miserably and Shuichi saved him in time, before Ouma was close to being an experiment.

After the judge watched the footage, he asked Kirigiri to go sit back down. He asked Izuru to come up to the podium and speak. Izuru got up and the judge asked Izuru if he meant all this.

"Your honor, on my behalf I really had no intention of kidnapping Ouma. But it was all Tsumugi's plan from the very start" Izuru explained

"How come you're apart of it, in the beginning?" The judge asked

"The reason was to protect Nagito and let him escape with me so that he doesn't get punished by those girls," Izuru said

The judge sighed and asked Izuru if he was guilty of what he had done. Izuru nodded and the judge decided that Izuru would be sentenced 5 years in prison. Tsumugi was just shocked and yelled at the judge for letting him be in jail and not kill him.

"Tsumugi, you were the one that planned everything. The proof and evidence shown from the previous trial indicate to you" the judge said

"This isn't fair, JUST NOT FAIR" Tsumugi yelled

"You know what, I'm tired of everything you done. The final verdict for both of you is to be sentence to death" the judge replied

Tsumugi and Junko were shocked and couldn't believe what the judge just said. Junko and Tsumugi were going to be sentenced to death and they would be hanged to death.

Ouma didn't want to see their death at all but Shuichi reassured him that after they were punished they would go back home. Ouma nodded and didn't say anything.

The judge got up and told the police officers to take Tsumugi and Junko to their death punishment. While they took Izuru to prison, the police officers nodded and did what they were told.