𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Third Person POV:

Shuichi was on a call with a female dispatcher, and Shuichi had to get everyone out for safety. It would be difficult since Tsumugi is at the front door of the courtroom.

Shuichi must have a plan to get everyone out for safety, Kokichi looked around for anything to defend himself. Nagito told Shuichi to take a bulletproof vest, and he gave it to him.

Shuichi wore it on and Kokichi saw a gun on the ground, he picked it up and looked around to see Tsumugi. She was still standing there and Junko was next to her, Kokichi had a plan but it would hurt someone.

He got up and shot Junko and Junko was shot in the chest, and she was bleeding and Tsumugi told Izuru to help her. Shuichi asked Ouma what he had just done, and Kokichi told him that he had to distract her.

"Now hurry and let everyone get out now," Kokichi said

"Alright, but what about you," Shuichi asked

"Don't worry about me, I have a backup plan" Kokichi reassured

Shuichi asked everyone to follow him and everyone got down and followed Shuichi out the door. Kirigiri saw everyone getting out the back door, she asked Kokichi if he had any plans to distract Tsumugi.

He looked around and told her that he wasn't sure and that there wasn't anything to distract Tsumugi. Kaede shot Tsumugi's arm and Kaito decided that he had enough, he got up and attacked Tsumugi.

Nagito shouted at him to watch out and Tsumugi was tackled down, Izuru was bandaging Junko and Kaito used the hand-cuffs. He tackled the others and arrested them also, and Kaede came to help him.

Tsumugi didn't let them win and grabbed the gun next to her and shot Kaito in his chest. Kaito was injured and Kaede took Tsumugi's weapon away, and Junko took out the knife and stabbed Kaede.

Kaito and Kaede were injured and in danger, Kokichi was shocked and didn't know what to do. Kirigiri used a flash bomb and told Kokichi and Nagito to duck down.

They both nodded and Kirigiri threw the flash bomb, and both Tsumugi and Junko yelled out. Kirigiri took action and the police arrived and Kirigiri decided to take away Junko.

Kaito and Kaede were injured and in danger, Kokichi was shocked and didn't know what to do. Kirigiri used a flash bomb and told Kokichi and Nagito to duck down.

They both nodded and Kirigiri threw the flash bomb, and both Tsumugi and Junko yelled out. Kirigiri took action and the police arrived and Kirigiri decided to take away Junko.

The police arrived and took Izuru and Tsumugi in the vehicle, and the paramedics came in and took the patients to the hospital. Kaede and Kaito were also taken to the hospital.

Kokichi got up and saw the damage to the courtroom, Nagito reassured him that it would be fixed. Shuichi came back inside and saw Ouma alright, and he came and hugged him.

"Ouma, you're safe. Thank god" Shuichi said

"S-shuichi, how's everyone did they got out safely?" Kokichi asked

"Yes they did, I was so worried about you," Shuichi said

Kokichi was disappointed in himself and Shuichi noticed something was off, and asked where Kaede and Kaito were. Kokichi didn't answer him and was silent.

Shuichi asked him where Kaede and Kaito were, and if they got hurt or not. Kokichi explained to him that both of them were taken to the hospital because they both got injured in the process.